HSL 12

High School Lovasket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“you sure you wanna do this?” Chayeoung look at her pals whose hand were sweaty and face that is so pale.

“T-There’s no other way Chaengi. I-I gotta do this.”

Tzuyu take a deep breath and close her eyes, gathering her sense back.

“Yah, i know that this is hard, but if you really want to do it, then don’t hestitate  just go for it. But don’t you dare lost your focus! This is the semi final, we can’t lose because of you.” Chaeyoung voice was calm, but full of determination that make Tzuyu didn’t dare to say that she don’t think she could, so she simply nod her head.

“Good. Now, I gotta go to Mina unnie first. I need my lucky charm and you giant, go to her!” Chaeyoung push Tzuyu toward the girl behind her.

Tzuyu gasp as she bump into Sana.

“S-Sorry, C-Chaeng push me.”

Sana smile at the stuttering girl infront of her.

“It’s okay, it’s not  a big deal.” Tzuyu nervously smile back at her.

“hey, are you that nervous? You look pale, and you’re sweating.” Sana pull out some tissue and wipe some sweat on Tzuyu’s forehead.

Tzuyu is blushing hard, Sana’s face is so close to her and she can’t take her eyes away from that plump lips.

Tzuyu quickly grab Sana’s hand and take the tissue away and wipe the sweat on her own.

“T-Thankyou unnie.” She simply said.

Sana is taken a back, she thought that Tzuyu just reject her. Frown could be seen in her face and she’s pouting.

Tzuyu look at Sana’s face and realized her mistake.

She quickly cupped Sana’s face and rub her tumb on her cheek.

“I was nervous, but now that you’re here, I don’t think that will be a problem anymore.”

Sana give her a smile and mutter “good luck” before send her of to the field.

Tzuyu take a deep breath and eyeing Somi, Dahyun, and Jia in worry.

The three of them nod at her and give a sign that everything is gonna be alright.

“I need to focus. I will win this game.”

With that said Tzuyu quickly run to ther field.

Mina who didn’t get to join her team due to her hand recovery sit beside Sana after biding her goodbye to her girlfriend.

“What’s with that sulky face?” Mina nudge Sana gently.

Sana huff in annoyance and shake her head lightly.

“i don’t know Mina, but it seems like Tzuyu is tired with me.”

“What?? But you guys didn’t even date yet, why would she get tired of you Sana? You’re being ridiculous.”

“I-I know, but I just feel like she’s being cold again. It seems like, she is putting a wall between us, I-I don’t know Mina, I-I’m afraid.”

Mina quickly hug her bestfriend and patted her back.

“Hey, don’t say something like that Sana, you know that’s impossible right? Tzuyu loves you, and everyone can see that. The way she always put you first before anything else,and the way she looks at you which is full of affection, can’t you see that? She’s head over heels for you Sana.”

Mina cupped Sana’s cheeks and rub it slowly.

“She loves you. I might be dense sometimes, but this time I’m sure, I could even bet on it. I’m sure that she loves you just the way you loves her back. And if you think that she’s putting a distance between you, maybe it’s simply because she’s tired or maybe nervous, this is the semi final after all. Heck, even my Chaengi is nervous I bet Tzuyu felt just the same.”

Sana look at Mina with full of admiration, how can someone be this positive and supportive? She can’t be glad enough that Mina is indeed her bestfriend.

“Yeah, I think I’m just being ridiculous. Thankyou so much Mina-chan, I’m so grateful that you’re my bestfriend.”

Mina giggle a little and replied the smile.

“I know, you should be glad that I still want to be your friend no matter how clumsy and annoying you are.”

“YAH!”

The bothof them lughing hard after realizing how ridiculous they are.

“Mina unnie, Sana unnie! Here, sit with us.”

Dahyun called their name and ask them to sit with them right in the middle of the row.

Mina throw a questioning look at Dahyun, but the later just wink at her making Mina even more confused but nod and agree anyway.

After they reach where Dahyun and Somi is, Dahyun quickly grab Mina’s hand and ask her to sit next to her leaving the middle spot empty for Sana to sit.

“Sana unnie, you should sit here. Hehehe” Somi said while grinning widely.

Mina can’t help but notice that something fishy is surely going on here.

Mina look at Dahyun and rise her eyebrow.

Dahyun who know exactly what’s behind those quiestioning look quickly whisper something to Mina.

“W-WHAT??” Mina can’t help but to shout out of shock.

“Shhhhhhhhh, don’t be obvious unnie!” Dahyun whisper as quite as she can.

“A-Ah, Sorry, I’m just too surprise. T-This is really a wow.”

“What happend Mina-chan? Why are you screaming? You starled me!” Sana look at Mina in surprise.

“A-Ah i-it’s nothing. It’s just Dahyun said something but I didn’t hear well, I didn’t even realize that i was saying that loudly, I mean, it is too crowded in here.” Mina try to said something reasonable, and luckily Sana believes her anyway.

“Look, the game is starting!” Somi point out at the field where the players finally went to the center.

Chaeyoung spotted Mina sitting in the podium and wave her hand and mouthing “wish me luck”

Mina gives her an assuring smile and send her a hand heart while mouthing “Fighting!” leaving the play maker less nervous than before.

Tzuyu also look at Sana’s direction, she smiles at her which Sana replied with a wide smile.”You can do it.” Tzuyu smile one more time and face the opponents.

“Chaeyoung is right, I need to win this game and everything will just be going on plan.”

The whistle blow and the game begin.

Tzuyu takes the ball and pass it to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung saw the opportunity and go a head to the opponent ring, but unfortunately lose control because of her still injured leg.

“Damn!” Chaeng curse under her breath, her leg is aching she thought that she’s fully recovered but the fact that her leg still aching proving that she’s wrong.

“Yah Son Chaeyoung!” Eunji shout from the outside field, she was more than shock to see their best playmaker limping while running.

Eunji ask a time out and gather the players around.

“I’m sorry coach” that was the first sentence that Chaeyoung said.

“Wtf Chaeng, you never told me that your leg still hurting!”

“I’m sorry coach, but I still can bear it, I’m sure i can bear it till the end.”

Eunji knock Chaeyoung’s head in anger.

“Bear it till the end? Do you think you are a ghost who can’t feel the pain or what? Don’t you dare push it to your limit Chaeyoung, it’s not the final, if anything happend in here, you can’t play at the final and that’s the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter