HSL 7

High School Lovasket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I suggest you to prepare your heart and tissue.

:D

 

 

 

Naeun walk alone in the car park, she’s waiting for Eunji after the match, but she left a file in the car.

When she reach the car park she crashed with someone who wear a cap and black hoodie, even when Naeun say sorry,the guy didn’t want to look up, instead he ran away from there.

Naeun think there’s something weird about that guy, but she just let it go.

She then saw a keychain drop on the floor.

“He must have dropped this.” Naeun pick the keychain, and look at the intial SH in there.

She decide to keep it, just in case that the owner would look for it.

 

 

“I-I did it hyung.”

Joohyuk’s laugh could be heard loud from the speaker.

“Good, no one saw you right?”

The guy bite her lip, nervous because he crashed into Naeun before, but he decide not to tell Joohyuk about this.

“N-No hyung. I even wear cap and hoodie so they won’t see me.”

“Nice. I’ll give your payment later.”

Joohyuk hang the phone, he laugh happily.

“Just you wait and see Son Chaeyoung, this is what you got for humiliating me.”

He place the wine he’s holding on the table and lay in her bed, can’t wait to hear a good news tomorrow.

 

 

 

Chaeyoung is waiting for Mina outside the locker while chewing her gum and play with her phone.

Mina who just finish changing up saw Chaeyoung stood there while playing her phone.

She smile and pat the younger girl shoulder, letting her know her presence.

“Hey, I was waiting for you.” Chaeng close her phone and let it slip in her pocket.

“Eh? Why?” Mina looked at Chaeng confusely.

“We got a date,don’t you remember?” Chaeng smirk as she saw Mina blushing heavily.

“Well, you promise me a date and  I wanna drive you home today ,so why don’t we just having a date tonight? Or do you have a plan already?”

“Ah-,not really. It’s okay with me.” Mina smile happily, knowing that they’re gonna have a date.

Chaeng hold Mina hand and lead her to her car.

Chaeyoung even open the door for Mina which making the later smile even more if that’s possible.

Mina was about to wear the seatbelt, but Chaeng beat her, she help her with her seatbelt which make their faces just inches away.

Mina could smell Chaeng shampoo and she could see how beautiful Chaeyoung is up close like this.

She gulp hard when their eyes meet.

Chaeng who also look at Mina felt her own cheeks burning. She drifted her eyes to Mina’s lips, she remember that they were about to kiss before.

And looking at her this close didn’t help at all.

Mina suddenly close her eyes thight when Chaeyoung lean closer to her.

Chaeyoung also close her eyes.

Their hearts beat loudly, both feel the same excitement, can’t deny the attraction between them.

When Chaeng finally crash her lips into Mina, everything fit perfectly.

They realize how perfect it is when their lips met as one, how the butterflies would fly in their tummies, they can’t feel anything other than happiness.

It was an innocent kiss, they just want to confirm each other feelings, and with this kiss, there’s no doubt that their feelings are mutual.

Chaeng is the first one to pull away from the kiss, she open her eyes slowly and look at Mina.

Mina can’t seem to bring herself to open her eyes, she bit her lips instead, feeling embarassed.

Chaeng smile at Mina, she ruffled Mina’s hair playfully before finally drive her car away.

Mina open her eyes when she felt Chaeyoung’s touch.

She looks at Chaeyoung and smile brightly, although she still feel shy, but when she thinking about the kiss, it still make her extremely happy.

No one speak a word after that, they just drive in silent, enjoying each other company just like that.

 

 

Chaeyoung drive her car, thinking that they should go to grab some food before she ask Mina to go on a walk with her.

Chaeng step on her brake when she saw a car approching from the other side.

She keeps on stepping the brake, but the car didn’t stop.

“S-!” Chaeng lose control because she can’t stop the car.

The car crash the side walk which make it crash a big tree hard.

Mina scream hard when they suddenly lose control and crash the tree.

She felt dizzy instantly as her head hit the front car hard, making her head bleeding.

“C-Chaeyoung” Mina look at her side only to find Chaeyoung pass out.

Chaeyoung seems to be fine, but she was unconsious.

Despite the bleeding she got, she still need to get them out from the car.

She try to open the door.

“Oh s-, it’s not working.” Mina hissed as the the central lock seems to be broken.

She then look at the ball that Chaeng brought.

She take the ball and hit the window hard, she did it several times until the mirror finally break. She reached the outside to open the car, her hand start to bleed too due to the broken mirror but she can’t give up now.

Mina cried in pain when she finally open th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter