F.u.n

Hold me tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin was pissed.

He couldn't believe Hoseok had the nerve to flirt with Yoongi.

HIS Yoongi.

He was so mad that he would have probably pounced on him if he hadn't been stuck with the Lee's. He felt really bad for not defending Yoongi and when he saw the disappointment in Yoongi 's eyes he felt a tug at his hard, he couldn't help but let the guilt wash over him. The poor boy certainly didn't deserve the harsh words that came out of Mrs Lee's mouth. They were uncalled for.

He didn't know why he stood there letting her get away with such behaviour. Could it be that he had been so used to seeing people from the 'higher class' talk down to the' average class'? But then again was there actually any major difference between the two? He felt like social class concepts should be abolished as they are all humans, and no one should really consider himself above others.

Jimin had spaced out. in consequence he was started by a loud pitched voice belonging to a horse looking boy who proceeded to plop himself nonchalantly down on Jimin's desk, with his usual radiant grin plastered on his face.

Jimin huffed turning his head to the side intending to ignore the boy's presence.

-"Aigooo! My cute dongsaeng is mad.Don't worry hun I'm not planning on stealing your princess " Said Hoseok whilst cooing at Jimin.

Jimin wrinkled his nose in distaste.

-" Hyung you're really ugly" he said in all seriousness. "and ...Yoongi's not my princess."

Hoseok feigned being hurt as he placed a hand on his chest dramatically

-"Ouch my hearteu! My little cute dongsaeng is turned into a monster. You evil boy bring back my cuddly, fluffy Min!

Jimin simply rolled his eyes. He was used to his Hyung’s drama antics; it didn't faze him anymore. What he didn't appreciate was Hoseok 's constant noise. The man was loud as ,you could probably hear his voice from 600 meters away or something.

Hoseok smirked evilly at Jimin, who was actively ignoring him before putting on a cute pouty face.

-"Fine then. I'll just have to call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter