Bridal&co. pt 1

Hold me tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yoongi didn't think anything of Mrs park's surprise visit at first.

He had taught that she had come to pay visit to her son ,which in his opinion was completely normal and acceptable.

Yoongi didn't even think of the possibility of this happening,but here he was in the middle of a bridal store with 4 different store assistants running around the store getting all the “best pieces” of tuxedo they had ,by other of Mrs Park.

Yoongi was starting to remember the reasons why used to hate the younger ,he had almost forgot about the wedding,ALMOST. The past week had been so quiet...no drama,no fighting ,no crazy chick with drippping  hair , no nothing... but right now  he was back to reality.

He had 1 month ,1 month only till he'd be tied up with jimin.. He really didn't know what to think anymore he felt like a hormonal teenager going through puberty,I mean he did semi-agree since Jimin had promised him a divorce,it shoud have made it feel elated the prospect of the divorce but somehow it pained him...his emotions were really allover the place. And  the idea of going down the aisle totally  freaked him out,he straight went to  panick mode . Apparently he had some sort "gamophobia" or at least tha's what he heard Jungkook say.He remembered given Jungkook "the stare" and telling him to off,he lkinda wished he had listened.He didn't like feeling uneasy and fidgety t was totally not his style.

 

Yoongi had started spacing out when a pink suitcover was placed in his hands.

Yoongi raised his eyebrow in question,He couldn't undesrtand why was the suit covered for the past 1 hour they've been giving him different pieces to wear and having this one properly covered made him suspicious,the person who gave him the “object” just shrugged in response . -”Just try it one “ .<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter