Who's hungry?

Hold me tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin felt trapped.

He was surrounded in every corner.                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Besides him sat his mother,Mrs Lee sat directly infront of him while Yoongi and Hyerin sat at the two ends of the table; Yoongi on his left,Hyerin on his right.

He could feel the heavy tension in the air,it was almost heard to breathe.He seriously would have to avoid this situation but his mum was just to stubborn and insistent,he ried pleading and persuading , he also tried organizing a last minute trip to hawaii for her but everything ended being a big  flop.

He sighed raising his head from his plate to take a peep at the situation.

Ok,Yoongi and hyerin seemed to be  engaged in some sort of glaring competition. 'God if looks could kill, I'd propably be seven feet under,Nah I'm avoiding this two ' he thought.

He was about to turn towards his mother when he accidentaly made eye contact with Mrs Lee,who was by the way,smiling at him creepily.

' missiong abort,mission abort!' he hurriedly cast his eyes down going back to picking his his food whilst trying to make himself look as small as possible.

'Please let this b*tch not say a word' he prayed.But unfortunately for him like lately,his wish wasn 't granted as the lady started speaking.

-"Oh Jimin I can't believe your making big steps already ...seems just like yesterday when you were just a baby,but now you're a full fledged man.I'm so proud of you." she said with the fakest smile ever.

'lol big steps what am I a toddler?b*tch please'

-"But.."

'Woah is she...pouting?? For real? Gross!' 

-"....I think uri Jimin has made a mistake.Look at my Hyerin she's educated from a good family and well mannered whilst this...this..Yoongi guy is just plain irrelevant" concluded Mrs Lee with a smug look on her face whilst the so called man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter