A party for you pt 1

Hold me tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoongi wasn’t fond of crowded spaces.

Yoongi wasn’t fond of people either, actually he hated them, I mean there was a reason why he was labelled as a loner during high school; and that was because of his antisocial behaviour towards others .

This is why Yoongi  tried to figure out why the hell was he sandwhiched between two tanned skinned males who did nothing but grind themselves on him like their lives depended on it. Yoongi was actually disgusted and irritated; He tried to wriggle himself out of the two half men whilst shooting daggers at his friends who were shouting and cheering like this was actually meant to be fun.

He swore that once he’d get out of this he would make Jin hyung pay by burning all his favourite pink fur collection.

Yes Jin hyung,he was the cause of this mess ,he was the one who came with the stupid idea of throwing Yoongi a bachelorette party.

He could  perfectly remembers how this came about, they were all having a quiet dinner when suddenly ~

 

FLASHBACK

 

-“YAH MIN YOONGI!” a loud voice boomed

 

Yoongi who was downing down a glass  of coke ended up choking as the unexpected screech startled him.

Breaking out in a fit of cough, he slapped his chest repeatedly trying to get some air.

He ended up recovering at some point and he looked up at the eldest on the table with a questioning look.

- “What now?” he rasped his voice still raspy from the previous accident.

- “How could you not remind me?!”  Seokjin replied loudly and dramatically. As he pointed at himself.

‘What the ?’

Yoongi who was now confused as ever sent a look at Namjoon hoping he’d help decode whatever Seokjin was implying or trying to tell him, because he did not have the strength to deal with a hysterical  Jin right now, but the other just shrugged having no idea of what was passing through his boyfriend’s head.

“We need throw you a party!” said Seokjin with his “duh”face on .

like that was supposed to mean something to Yoongi.

The maknaes, who wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter