Normality

Hold me tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normality

Jimin had carefully slid in to Yoongi’s room.

He had caught him staring at the IV tubes placed on his left arm. It was quite a cute scene to see to be honest, Yoongi was sporting a really cute frown with his lips pursed into an annoyed pout.

Jimin couldn’t help but silently admire the man in front of him, to be honest it was quite surreal how he had managed to get someone amazing as Yoongi into his life. He made him happy, he made him feel right, Jimin felt freely grateful towards him. He had actually decided to make his presence known after a few minutes upon noticing the familiar naughty glint in Yoongi’s eyes as he started to tug at his IV tube.

“-If I was you I wouldn’t do that “he said softly trying to keep his amusement out of his voice

Yoongi had been startled by the sudden presence of a voice, it was quite adorable the way Yoongi’s eyes had gone wide and he had stilled his movement, frozen, like a deer caught in the headlights.

Jimin let out a soft chuckle making his way towards the older boy, sitting on the white hospital gurney, he had left some space between them not wanting to hurt his lover or mess up the many strings attached to Yoongi’s body.

Yoongi linked rapidly, it actually took a few seconds for his brain to register the fact that Jimin was in fact in front of him in all his glory, but once that had sunk in he fully beamed with a big grin on his face before remembering that he was badass, and badasses don’t grin for no reason.

Jimin let out another chuckle before whispering “- You’re cute” as he carefully caressed Yoongi’s face with his thumb. To be honest he had missed Yoongi so badly, specially his bad boy-like antics knowing perfectly that the he was a fluffy puppy inside.

Yoongi scuffed

“-It hurts” he said

“-I know “replied Jimin

“-I was scared” he continued

“-I was scared too baby” Jimin said his movements turning into a circular motion.

The two stared at each other for what seemed like hours, silent words being exchanged between them.

Yoongi was the first to brake the intense atmosphere before quietly stating quietly “- I missed you”

Yoongi wasn’t one to have long emotion, deep, talks however he felt the need to finally convey his feelings towards the younger.

Jimin smiled reassuringly

“- I missed you too, damn I ing missed you like crazy”

Yoongi blinked up trying not let out his tears. ‘damn I’m getting too emotional’

“Jimin? Those bastards are going to rot in jail right?”

Jimin looked straight into Yoongi’s eyes

“-Of course baby they will pay; I’ve sorted it out”

 

“-Jimin?” he asked

Jimin hummed in response

“-You do know that I love you right? Like for real, like I know this whole thing started as a stupid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter