Money talk

Hold me tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The silver iPhone 7 slipped out from his grasps,smashing into the shiny tiled floor of the fancy office.It's owner Park Jimin,stared at it in shock trying process all the information he had just assimilated.

"12 million"

He had received a notification from his Bank telling him that he had supposedly spent 12 million just  that morning.It wasn't much of a big deal,really, I mean he is filthy rich,but he didn't really think that the blonde haired male residing in home,had it in him.

Well,he was the one who gave him his card because let's face it,there was no way he could refuse a very fluffy- looking, pouting Yoongi,not when that was a very rare sight to see,plus he had thought that maybe that way, they would get closer to each other. I mean everyone dreams of having a rich boyfriend who can spoil them with gifts right? It this was kinda the same.

He was actually kind of proud,call him crazy if you want but he liked the idea of being the one to provide for Yoongi's needs whether it was directly or in directly. He would have previously swore that Yoongi was the type of person to wear a 5 year,old highschool hoodie as long as it still fitted him.

Suddenly a shiver ran through  his spine ,interrupting his train of thoughts. He frowned having a weird feeling,he felt like something was gonna happen soon.

It also kind of felt like he had  forgotten something. Usually when something similar happened he'd just call Hoseok over,who would make sure he revised his whole daily schedule or distract him by showing off some moves he'd previously learned from dance class, saying he had completely embraced the  "hip hop style".Either way it always worked,easying him up from all the stress induced from his daily workload.

'Damn you horse boy' 

This guy was never there when you needed him.

A loud bang at the door caused  him to fall off his chair,making him headbutt his face in the tiled floor.

He groaned in pain holding into his nose until he noticed,some warm, red ,liquid dripping out of it.

.....

 

His nose was mildly bleeding.

-" Oh my god! My nose! My nose!"

He panicked picking himself up from the floor.He was ready to dash out to the toilet when he  turned in  the direction of the door ,only to find two women blocking the way.One was  in her fif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter