The beginning

Hold me tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jimin P.O.V)
 
Jimin was totally screwed. He couldn't believe he had been ditched at the last moment, his parents were supposed to arrive at any moment.
 
He couldn't believe his best friend would do that to him.He knew what would happen to him if he didn't present himself with his presumed partner but nooo,Jungkook had to elope right in that very day with that other weirdo Taehyung. Jimin swore to himself that if he saw  that little anytime soon,he would make him pay for leaving him in that misery.
 
He could still remember the conversation he had with His parents a few weeks ago....
 
-"Son ,I think it is time for you to settle down,me and your mother are not getting any younger ,that is why we decided that you are to take a wife."
 
Jimin was left astonished, he knew it was unusual for his parents to come visit him in the office, since they retired, unless there was a serious matter to discuss.He definitely didn't expect his bachelor status to be a 'problem'.
 
-"Dad...I don't think this is the right time to talk about this...you know I've got the company to take care of,I don't... I don't think it's time yet ,I also just turned 21. I'm too young for marriage."
 
-"Oh that's nonsense "replied his mother " I married your Father when I was 19 and we were perfectly fine. Min-ah,it took us years to have you and I really wanna see my grandkids before I die"
 
-"Mum you are too Young to die"
 
-"No I'm not.Think about it sweetheart, I also have the perfect girl for you! You remember Hyerin right? My best friend's youngest daughter is lovely, she's just returned from the States. She's a doctor,she finally graduated. She is a couple of years older than you but it's fine.I'm sure that if you went and asked her you two could get married in the next six months."
 
His mother was excited,and that was a bad sign. It meant that she was really gonna do everything in her power to make him get married to Hyerin.
 
He knew the girl and honestly she was horrible, she was Shor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter