A party for you pt2

Hold me tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Speakers were banging,

 the music was loud,

 the many strangers gathered up for the event swayed their hands in the air, letting off the buzz from the excessive amount of alcohol being consumed overnight.

Every one seemed to be having the time of their lives, well everyone but one person.

 

 

Seokjin was wondering through the many rooms of the big house with growing anxiousness, it had been approximately 4 hours since he’d last seen Yoongi and it wasn’t like him to just disappear like that. He’d already asked their friends if they’ve seen him but they were either intoxicated or had responded that they had no idea of the man’s whereabouts.

He’d tried ringing up his phone several times, but the blonde wasn’t answering. Seokjin had toldtried to reassure himself, that Yoongi probably couldn’t hear his phone because of the blaring music. But he wasn’t convinced, Seokjin was really perceptive. Normally he wouldn’t panic over not knowing the whereabouts of the younger, but something in his guts told him to look for him.

 Something felt wrong.

He was just about to go check the large kitchen when he spotted someone familiar.

“-Ah Jaehwan .. have you seen Yoongi, he seems to be hiding” he said half joking, trying not to show the younger his nervousness.

Jeonwhan giggled reaching for Seokjin’s shoulders in other to pull him into a hug. He pursed his lips and scrunched his nose cutely as he pointed a finger at his forehead, motion that meant he was thinking.

“OH!” he exclaimed after a few seconds, he giggled once more before rubbing his nose on Jin’s cheeks affectionately.

Seokjin didn’t say anything, he was used to seeing his friend become touchy feely every time he’d had a drink or two. Plus the boy seemed to have seen yoongi unlike the rest of the group, he really needed his help.

“-Outside “said Jaewhan “-I saw him, go outside” he giggled some more -

“he looked angry ani more like tired?”  he shrugged “- and there was this big dude wah!! he was reaaaaaally scary”  he continued whilst making descriptive motions about the guy.

Seokjin felt his heart drop, for some reason he had a feeling of impeding danger.

He rushed  out pushing through the crowd ignoring the curses being thrown at him, as he desperately  reached the  large backyard he hoped t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter