B*tch you wish!

Hold me tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              5 days 10 hours 50 minutes and 30 seconds.

This was the time Yoongi had already spent living in that carot's house.

In just 5 days 10 hours 51 minutes and 20 seconds Yoongi had experienced sudden changes in emotions, which he had never experienced in his life.He had gone from apprehensive to distraught, distraught to fearful, from fearful to enraged and finally enraged to exasperated.

Yoongi had spent the whole week being followed around by a living,breathing long tree named Jisoo,who he may add,could not understand the definition of private and personal space, seen as he almost followed him into the toilet once.That day yoongi hadn't hesitated to give him a piece of his mind, which made the giant  temporarily stop being allover his space,mind you the man still kept lurking around couple meters behind Yoongi.

'Creepy bodyguard' 

What was worse was the old wrinkly ajumma who would  always come outta nowhere, waking him up WAY too early for his liking, every  morning ,for him to begin his lectures on "how to become a good house wife"

'Da f*q does that mean?'  

Yoongi had developed a severe case of migraine because of that old fart.She would make him try to cook things in that big kitchen and every time, it backfired ;there was a reason why Seokjin Hyung never let him touch a stove and that was because the last time he did,he had almost burned down the whole apartment complex #INFIRES.

The most useless and creepiest thing was that the old Lady had tried to explain to him the best methods for lactation, Yoongi had almost fainted on the spot. 'Like b*tch do I look like a woman ,I've clearly got no and for you information Mpreg does NOT exist'.

Yeah, Yoongi had a hard time and who's fault is it? Well,you guessed right,ing Park Jimin again.The worst was that the boy did no longer bother about his hyung wining and complaining ,and every time Yoongi had one of His outbursts he would just smile ,shake his head and yell a -"Hyung fighting " with his fist up in the air before disappearing .

 That is why Yoongi had planned his revenge.He skipped happily between his two Hyungs who were of course part of his evil plan.He tapped his pocket excitedly where a certain someone's unlimited black credit card rested,preparing to be used mercilessly by the 3 attractive males.Yoongi wasn't a big fan of shopping as he ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter