Getting Closer

The Day I Drew You...

25 April 2016:

It has been one week since I've decided to get closer to Jihun and it seems like it was working. And it looks like I didn't have to do much efforts because Jihun began to talk to me more when we had classes together suddenly. I mean, I'm happy that he started to talk to me more, but it was so sudden... So, I'm asking myself what life has reserved for me.. Anyway, sometimes he was talking about random stuffs, but, still, he managed to make me smile or even laugh. Also, when we passed by in a corridor and that our eyes met, he would nod at me as a sign of salutation. I don't know why, but I just find it cute. I started to like Jihun.. My feelings for him were growing little by little. I remember one day, in Chemistry class, we had a laboratory. And, at the end of it, Jihun was acting weird, but he was cute. He was helping me putting back some stuffs for the laboratory. First, he emptied my beaker that was full of hot water for an experience. I was worried for him, but he was fine. And then, he put it back for me. A little bit later, I was in my way to put back the other stuffs and he randomly took something out of my box and went put it back. It was so random, but cute.. I didn't know if he did that for a special reason, but I preferred believe that he was just a really gentle guy. Still, it just helped me getting more feelings for him, but I'm kind of scared..

 

26 April 2016:

8h25 AM

It was the morning. I had five minutes left before the beginning of the first period. As I finished getting my stuffs, I began to head to my class. As I walk out of my corridor, Jihun appeared randomly. All I saw was his beautiful face... He looked at me, smiled and nodded to me. I smiled back and nodded to him. Then, he went to his locker. And just behind him, there was this guy called Jeon Jungkook (Another attractive... But I already know that he's straight, but, still, he's handsome). He looked at me and went to his locker. I wasn't expecting life to give me these kinds of things.. My heart started to flutter a lot, but especially for Jihun and not for Jungkook when I rethink about it. Anyway, I went to my class. I sat at my desk, trying to calm down from what happened just some moments ago. I had this stupid smile in my face, I was worried that someone would've noticed me..

 

10h30 AM

I had Physics class again for this period. We've got our exams, which we've done 2 weeks ago, back. Jihun knew that I was good in this subject. So, he started to give me a nickname about it... I've found it cute even if it came of nowhere.

"Master Seungjun! I've got 80%! Proud of me, master?" Jihun said to me.

I smiled and replied: "Yes! Good work!". I gave him two thumbs up.

"What about you? I'm sure you've got an excellent mark," he asked, smiling at me.

"Yeah. I've got 95%," I replied.

Jihun was still smiling.

"That was expected from the master," he said.

I just smiled. I didn't really know what else to say.. Then, he turned around and talked to other classmates. I was disappointed, but at least I've got to talk to him.

 

END OF CHAPTER 2

______________________

Author's Note:

Here's the next chapter! I don't know how, but I've got this random motivation to continue this story randomly! Usually I would write a chapter and have a break for 1-2 days. But, now, I just had motivation. So, I've finished this part quickly. Anyway, it is a little bit shorter because it was more descriptions. And I can say that the next part is really important! So, look forward the next part ;)