On The Road

The Day I Drew You...

May 16th, 2016:

8h25 AM

During the previous days, Youjin's problem with his girlfriend seemed to have been settled since he said that the situation became better and that he didn't talk much about it now. Anyway, this morning, I had a debate to do for a class and I was really nervous. Before the first period, I was talking to some friends. Then, Jihun passed by.

"Is there a chemistry exam today?" he asked me.

"Yes. You didn't know?" I replied.

"I only knew it now... I didn't study for it." he said and went to his locker.

I felt bad for him and went to my class.

9h45 AM

It was break time. The debate went better than I thought. Now, I needed to study a little bit more for my chemistry class. I was at my locker. Then, Youjin went to see me. He was asking questions for his Math exam. Meanwhile, I gave him a book that I had lent for Korean class so he could give it back for me. Later, we were talking with our friends. But, I noticed that Youjin forgot the book on the top of my locker. So, I had to get back to take it. As I was walking through the hallway, I saw Jihun studying at his locker. I took my book and went to see him. I was trying to help him study. He asked me questions about the subject and I was answering as much as I could. When the situation became a little bit too awkward, I wished him good luck and went back see my friends.

 

May 24th, 2016:

10h00 PM

I was on my bed, chatting with Youjin. It seemed that his problems with his girlfriend weren't finished.. I thought that the more I got closer to Jihun, the more the situation in Youjin's couple was getting worse. He seemed more and more depressed when I looked at the messages he was sending me. I didn't know how this situation was going to end, but I still couldn't imagine the possibility that they could break up. So, I continued chatting with Youjin. His girlfriend started to talk to me too (in another conversation). Seems like I was trapped to be their therapist.. Youjin's girlfriend was really worried and it got worse as I talked to her. Later, she disconnected. And I continued chatting with Youjin. He said that he seemed to prefer the feelings he got with his girlfriend more when she was his friend than his "girlfriend". And then, he sent me...

"It's finished between me and her."

I couldn't believe what I just saw and I couldn't understand. Did he just really break up with his girlfriend like this? By text messages? I didn't know... I only knew that Youjin didn't have any feelings left for his girlfriend. I replied to him that I hoped he wouldn't break up with her with text messages. He replied by saying to leave him alone and that he was really down now. I stopped chatting with him. I disconnected from my account. I looked at my ceiling, still shocked by what just happened, and slept in the end.

 

May 25th, 2016:

9h45 PM

Today, Youjin seemed fine. Maybe he was faking it, but I didn't know. Then, his girlfriend started to chat with me. And she told me that Youjin broke up with her. I was shocked.. So, the message he sent me yesterday really meant the end of the two. I thought that this situation was kind of bittersweet for me as it's sad that the two broke up, but I was annoyed by all the couple things (hugs, holding hands, etc.) they were doing to be honest. Even if Youjin hated skinship, his girlfriend would always asked him some. It annoyed me a little bit, but I tried to not care. But, now, they really broke up and didn't know what to say.. I tried to comfort the girl to not be mean. But, I still couldn't understand how it just happened like this.. Was it life that was teasing me? My feelings for Youjin weren't finished, but it seems like the ones for Jihun were pushing hard the ones for Youjin down. So, I decided that I would just focus on Jihun from now on.

 

May 30th, 2016:

3h15 PM

The bell rang which meant that classes were finished. I went to my locker to pack my bag, but I noticed that I forgot one of my binders in a classroom. It was fortunate that it was at least the classroom just in front of my locker. I went to the teachers room to get the classroom's key. My friends were waiting for me to walk with them. I got the key and went to the classroom. I opened it and took my binder. I returned to the teachers room to give back the key, but the teacher that gave it to me wasn't there. So, I had to search him. 5 minutes later, I've found him and gave the key back to him. I noticed that my friends left without me. So, I had to walk alone. I left school, but I still had the binder in my hands. So, I stopped in front of the school to put it in my bag. As I finished putting it in my bag, I saw Jihun walking. He saw me.

"Seungjun!" he said to me.

I was surprised that he called me. And I was more surprised that he began to walk with me. He asked me if the Physics exam was tomorrow. And yes, there was one. So, I said to him that it was good he remembered it because he didn't get to study for the last Chemistry exam. Also, he said to me that he forgot to take a Physics document which contains exercices that helps for the exam. I felt bad for him. Then, in the middle of the road, I saw Inseong and Heejun, two of Jihun's friends. They started walking with Jihun. I felt awkward as they were poeple that I didn't talk too much to. It became more awkward when Jihun presented me to them. He said: "That's Master Seungjun, my Chemistry and Physics master." It was cute, but I felt awkward. As the three were starting to talk between them, I walked faster to continue my road. And I took my bus to go home.

 

5h00 PM

I arrived at home after doing some shopping. I checked my news feed in my social medias and remembered what Jihun said to me. I remembered that he told me that he forgot to take a Physics document. So, I sent him a message to propose to scan mine for him. It wasn't the first time I chatted with him. Sometimes, I would ask help from him even if I don't really need it, just to chat with him. Later, he replied that he'll manage to work with the document that was on a Facebook group and that he thanked me for the proposition. At least, the little walk I had with Jihun made me forget about Youjin's problems which were tourmenting me a little bit.

END OF CHAPTER 5

_________________________________

Author's Note:

Yeah! Another chapter is finished! This one is longer since it has more events. Anyway, I hoped you liked it! See ya later~ :)