Confession

The Day I Drew You...

June 5th 2016:

8h30 PM

It was a Sunday night. I was a little bit sick, but despite that condition I succeeded to finish that Physics essay! Actually, I've finished it 3 hours ago. So, I was asking myself if I would have finished my Physics essay  even if I had gone to the concert. But, it was something that I thought that should put in the past. Now that I was freed from this work, I had free time to do what I wanted. So, I took my phone and played some games. Minutes later, I realized that there was only 3 days left of school (and some final exams left). I was happy that high school was finishing, but it would probably be the last days I would ever see Jihun again because we weren't close enough to hang out together (and he would probably be going in a trip this summer anyway). So, I didn't have a lot of time to confess to him. I couldn't do it just before an exam, because it could distract him and/or me.  So, I really needed to do it during one of those last three days. I took my phone, opened Jihun's chatbox and started typing a message. I was writing that I had something to tell him and that I needed a short private moment to tell him what it is. When I finished typing, I was hesitating whether to send the message or not. But, I've told myself that I needed to get done with this. I sent the message. Right after that, I closed my phone and threw it on my bed, because I became so shy and embarrassed. I was wondering what would be his reaction. I was scared of the worst scenario. Minutes later, my phone rang to tell me that I've gotten a new message. It was maybe Jihun that replied. My heart was pounding more and more as I was more and more nervous. I took my phone to check who sent me a message... And it was Jihun. I opened his chatbox and saw his reply.

Jihun: "Ok". - 9h30 PM

 

June 6th 2016:

3h15 PM

All day I tried to confess to Jihun, but I never got the opportunity to do it. He was often with his friends or I couldn't just find him. I thought that he was maybe avoiding me, but I didn't why he would do that though. Anyway, I was a little bit discouraged. I packed my bag and was ready to go home. I passed by Jihun and he stopped me.

"Didn't you have something to tell me?" he asked.

I became more and more nervous. I looked around and I knew that I couldn't confess. Firstly, there was too much people around and, secondly, his locker neighbor was still here. Also, my shyness overcame me.

"Sorry, I can't tell it now. I'll try tomorrow, ok?" I replied.

He nodded. And I just quickly went to see my friends. Just soon after, I felt very embarrassed. It seemed that it wasn't the good moment to tell him my feelings. I would try again the next day, but seeing how I failed today I became demotivated. But, I knew that I shouldn't give up like this.

4h30 PM

When I arrived at home and got rid of this embarrassment, I sent a message to Jihun in which I was saying that I was sorry for not being able to tell what I wanted to tell to him. Also, the message was saying that I would make sure to tell everything tomorrow. Later, Jihun replied: "Ok."

 

June 7th 2016:

4h00 PM

More demotivated than ever, I fell down straight on my bed. Again, I didn't succeed to confess to Jihun. It was the same thing that happened yesterday... I couldn't find him anywhere and when I would finally saw him he was with some people. I thought that maybe he knew that I had feelings for him and that he was avoiding me for that. It was totally nonsense, but it was just how I felt about it. There was only one day left where the chances of confessing would be enough high to confess. I was determined to do it. Later, I sent another message to Jihun telling how I was sorry again and that it wasn't a joke (in the case he thought that I was joking to him). He replied asking if I could tell what I wanted to say by messages instead. But, I replied that I couldn't do that just by texting.

 

June 8th, 2016:

9h45 AM

After the first class, I really felt the urge to go to the toilet. Usually, it wouldn't be that much urgent (reason why I barely went to this school's washrooms). But now, it was... So, I quickly went to the bathroom. Since almost all urinals were occupied, I went in one of the cabins. When I've finished, I went out of the cabin and washed my hands. My biggest surprise was to see Jihun there talking with his friends. I quickly exited from the bathroom and went to my locker. I thought that Jihun saw me in the bathroom, but I wasn't sure. Again, I thought that I wouldn't be able to confess to him. When I finished taking my things, I walked to go see my friends. As I was walking through the hall, Jihun passed by and went to his locker. I stopped walking. I turned my head to see if he was alone and he was. I stood at the place I was for some seconds before doing something. I breathed deeply and sighed. Once I've gotten calmer, I headed towards Jihun. A moment later, I was next to Jihun's locker. The boy looked at me.

"Well, seems like it's the time to tell you everything..." I said.

Jihun looked at me again. He was almost expressionless, but he gave me a look that was telling me to spit what I had to say. I felt my throat drying, my heart beating faster and faster, and the nervousness rose in me. I couldn't believe that I was going to confess to Jihun like this.

"So, since some months ago..." I succeeded to say before I stopped.

I realized that my voice was really shaky. Jihun was still looking at me, with the same "expression".

"You started to make me feel something for you..." I said faintly.

"I'm sorry, can you repeat what you said? I couldn't hear you..." he said.

Snap! I had to repeat myself. I was already this nervous, it made me feel worse... I gulped once and tried to calm myself. Suddenly, I felt something strong in my heart. It seemed like courage was rising in me. I knew that it was really the moment to tell him. I was ready to confess now.

"Since some months ago, I started to have feelings for you... And now I am sure of everything, I am in love with you." I told him.

Every words just came out of my mouth without me realizing what I've just done. I looked straight into his eyes. He rotated a little bit to be face-to-face to me. It was the time to know what would be his reaction. I felt, inside of me, my heart beating faster and faster. It seemed like every seconds became hours. I was almost shivering just to know what would be his answer. Our eyes were now meeting...

He was about to reply now.

END OF CHAPTER 9

__________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

I know, I know... I'm horrible to put that kind of cliffhanger here! You'll probably know what will happen next (or I might be able to surprise you!). Anyway, in this chapter, you see that Seungjun is finally gaining courage to be able to confess his feelings to Jihun. It might be cheezy for you how it happened, but I couldn't really imagine how else things would happen. Anyway, I'm almost finished with this story! And I have thoughts of making another fanfic for this pairing, but I'm still not very sure because school will restart soon... So, see ya later!