Signs?

The Day I Drew You...

May 12th, 2016:

8h30 AM

It has been 2 weeks since I really fell in love with Jihun. During these 2 weeks, I try to get more closer with him. I talked to him more, some times about school and some times about other stuffs. Also, he continued with his nodding as a form of salutation and I was really loving it. While I was talking with Jin and some other friends, Jihun and his friends were often near us. So, sometimes, I was looking at him while talking to my friends. Youjin spotted me doing so sometimes, and I admitted to him that I had feelings for Jihun. Meanwhile, Youjin told me that he had problems with his girlfriend. I was trying to not care about it and I weirdly tried to settle their quarrel. I still had some feelings left for Youjin, but I think it was better forget him. It was hard, as I always remember him kissing me.. But I was sure that my feelings for him dropped a lot. So, I tried to not care about if Youjin was going to break up with his girlfriend or not.

Anyway, this morning, all classes from our level were supposed to go to the auditorium to watch a documentary for our Korean class. I was trying to sit next to Jihun at the auditorium. Now, that I recall, there was a time where he went near me when we watched another documentary, but at that moment, I wasn't paying too much attention to him. Anyway, I had the luck of being able to be next to him. We talked a little bit before the movie began.

 

9h45 AM

It was break time, we would continue the documentary in the next period. So, during break time, my friends and I gathered together to talk. While we were talking, I was trying to look at Jihun who was a little bit far. 10 minutes later, the first bell rang and we had to go back to the auditorium before the second bell rings. At the auditorium, my friend decided to sit next to each other, but it was far from Jihun's seat. He returned to the same sit. I wanted to sit next to him, but I knew it would be too weird and bad if I ditch my friends to go see him. So, I sat next to Jin. While I was getting to my seat, Jihun looked at the back and I think he was looking at me. He was smiling, but he gave me a look which made him look bitter that I wasn't next to him. But, I didn't really know and I, probably, won't ever know if he was really looking at me at that moment. And if he was really looking at me, I won't ever know what he was thinking about. It was just better to think that it was just my imagination. The next hour seemed so long as I was only thinking about Jihun..

END OF CHAPTER 4

_______________________________________

Author's Note:

Another chapter is done! This one is shorter because it's really just descriptions. I don't really what else to say except that I hope that you liked this chapter! See ya later~