The Drawing

The Day I Drew You...

April 28th, 2016:

10h AM

I had, again, English class for this period. I had to do an oral presentation this class too... I know that Jihun had to do one too. So, we joked together as Jihun was the type to do those things at the last minute. Later, Jihun did his presentation first. I was only watching him and listening to him like an idiot. After Jihun finished his presentation, it was my turn. I did one on drawing since it was one of my passions.

 

12h30 PM

I was in my Physics class. The teacher gave us our lesson first. Then, it was the time to do exercises as usual. At one point, Jihun turned around to talk to me.

"Hey, your presentation was great! I didn't know you could use a drawing tablet like that." Jihun said to me.

"Thanks! Yeah, I know. You have to get used to it. Your presentation was great too!" I replied, smiling.

"Thanks! But, Haeryung was supposed to help me..."

"How was she supposed to do it?"

"Well, I've asked an question during my presentation and she was supposed to answer, but she didn't."

"Oh.."

"You remember the answer of my question?"

"Uh... I have it on the tip of my tongue, but I don't remember it."

"It was gun powder!"

"Ah.. Now, I remember! Sorry..."

Jihun smiled and turned around. I smiled and got back to my work. I was working with a friend that was next to me, Yuju. She was funny and all. Then, I don't really know why I've started to draw her. Probably just for fun. She saw me drawing her and was astonished.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm just drawing you. Hehe," I replied.

"Aish~ Stop. Don't draw me, I'm not pretty."

"What are you saying? You're pretty."

I continued to draw her. I started to laugh.

"Stop drawing me!" she said while laughing and trying to stop me.

Jihun heard Yuju and turned around.

"What is happening here?" he asked.

"Seungjun is drawing me!" Yuju replied.

I continued drawing Yuju while the two were talking.

"I've finished the drawing!" I said.

Yuju looked at the drawing and jokingly said that the drawing had prettier hair than her. And then, one of the biggest moment happened.

"Hey! Draw me too!" Jihun said.

My heart stopped at the moment Jihun got closer so I could draw him. I accepted shyly. I've began the drawing. I looked at Jihun; he was so close. I looked at his beautiful face, his sparking eyes, his cute nose and his y lips. My heart started to beat faster and faster. My feelings for him grew a lot suddenly, making it harder to draw Jihun. The guy looked at me with a beautiful smile. I couldn't bare what he was doing to me. I tried drawing him. It was hard. Each time I was looking at him, my heart beat faster. Due to all of this, I've started to laugh and put my head on the desk. Jihun still had this smile while looking at me. He seemed surprised when he saw me laugh though. I pretended that his hair were hard to draw as an excuse for my laugh. But, now, it was sure... I was in love with Jihun. As I was realizing this, I've finished the drawing.

"Here it's done! But, I'm not really good in portraits. So, sorry if it doesn't look like you.." I said to him.

"Don't worry! You draw really well." he replied.

I thanked him and smiled. Then, Heejun, another classmate, passed by and Jihun saw him. He asked Heejun to guess who I've drawn while pointing towards my drawing of Jihun. I was shy when Jihun asked Heejun that.. Then, the younger classmate guessed that it was Jihun that I've drawn. Jihun congratulated Heejun on guessing right and said to him that I draw well. I was so shy at that moment because the one I love couldn't stop complimenting me. I kept on doing my exercises, but I couldn't stop smiling while thinking of Jihun now. I'm in love with him and I'll be sure of not repeating the same errors that I did with Youjin.

 

END OF CHAPTER 3

_________________________________________

Author's Note:

I've finally managed to finish this chapter! Sometimes, I have ideas, but I don't know how to manage them or write them. So, you can see that, sometimes, some parts are a little bit messy as I'm not a great writer too.. Anyway, I've finally delivered one of the biggest part. Continue to read the story to know what will happen next! :)