Ants

The Day I Drew You...

June 1st, 2016

8h20 AM

I was at my locker, taking my things. I shouldn't have slept so much last night, I was late for this Physics essay. As I was taking my books for the first period, I saw ants in my locker. I was surprised, but not to the point to jump. Since last week, my row of lockers received an invasion of ants because one of my locker neighbors forgot a fruit in her locker. Some of us, including me, even had ants in their lunchbox. When it happened, I tried to prevent everyone of my row of lockers of this invasion. Most of them didn't really believe me, even Jihun. But, once they saw the little bugs, they were shocked. I thought that I did a bad impression of me to Jihun though, but I must say that he already had showed me weird things. Sometimes, he would do weird imitations, but I found it cute. Anyway, I took my books. Then, Jihun arrived to his locker. He asked me if I've found a subject for the Physics essay. I've answered that I couldn't, but I had kind of an idea. He gave me ideas of subjects and suggestions. It was really kind of him. I thanked him and went to my class.

 

12h20 PM

It was the break after lunch. I had to take my things for the next class. I headed to my locker. A little bit later, Jihun arrived to his locker. He was searching for his pencil case if I heard well the conversation he had with one of his friends. Then, his friend left him.

"Seungjun! Did you see my pencil case?" he asked me.

I was surprised that he called me. I quickly took my things and locked my locker. I went to his locker. The time I've headed to his locker, he founded his pencil case. I joked to him that he had his head in the clouds. He smiled. Then, he said that he had an ant on his leg. He crouched a little bit to hit his leg with his hand. I looked at what Jihun was doing. I ended up looking at Jihun's (beautiful long) legs. I felt embarrassed and quickly lifted my head up. Then, he stood straight and looked at me. I told him again that his head was in the cloud to calm down this awkward moment. He smiled. I told him that I'll go see my friends. A little bit later, I was with Jin hyung. I didn't know what he was doing, but he was acting weird. He was jumping everywhere. I asked him what he ate to be like this, but he just said that he was excited for no reason. Then, Jihun who finished taking his things passed by and saw Jin jumping. He gave a surprised look while looking at Jin. When I saw him, I made a round with my index at the side of my head to say that Jin was crazy. Jihun smiled and continued his route. I smiled.

"Jin, you know that everyone will think that you're crazy if you continue to jump like this?" I told Jin.

"Whatever... I don't care about what they think. I'm the most handsome of all. So, I don't care." he replied.

I laughed. Later, the bell rang and I had to go to my class.

 

4h00 PM

I was back at home, tired of today. I took some snacks and laid on my bed. I thought about what happened today. Why was Jihun acting weird with me? It was just my imagination I thought. But, I felt that my heart was fluttering more and more for him. My heartbeats became faster each time I saw him. Would I ever confess my feelings for Jihun? I didn't have the courage to tell Jin about my ual orientation, so would I be able to tell Jihun that I have feelings for him? Jihun looked like the type of person to be opened for this, but I couldn't think that just based on his appearance. Anyway, if I ever would confess to him, at least I would know his answer which probably be that he's straight. I didn't know anything about his uality, but I, once, heard that he might be gay. This statement was based by the fact that when his friends talked about girls with him, he didn't seemed interested about the subject at all. But, nobody couldn't confirm this because it could have meant that he was aual instead. Anyway, I was really scared of his reaction if I would reveal my feelings for him. But, I didn't want to have that sensation of regret if I wouldn't do it. I thought of how much time there was left before the end of school. There was only three weeks left, but only one where we would still have classes. The last two weeks would be for the final exams. So, the chances of being able to confess at one moment during the last two weeks of school were quite low. So, I've decided to gain courage and confess to him next week no matter what. Even if I knew that this confession would probably just break me up and hurt me as hell, I had to be clear about it. And this confession could make me stronger as I had to endure all the possible consequences that could result from this confession. I took my phone and opened Jihun's chatbox. The moment I was going to start writing to tell him that I had something important to tell him, I lost courage and closed my phone. I covered my face with my hands. I needed to gain courage...

END OF CHAPTER 7

________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Here's the next chapter! There is less things in this one because it's more a chapter to prepare for a bigger one. I don't really have something else to say except that I'm sorry for my English. I wasn't strong in this chapter because of my vocabulary... Anyway, see ya later~