Kim Jihun

The Day I Drew You...

Park Seungjun was a student in his last year of high school. He was liked by all of his teachers because he wasn't bothering them and had good marks. He wasn't approached much because of his tall look and his quiet nature, but once you've got to know him you would see a total reverse charm. He has a total dorky and funny side hidden in him. And the one who really know that side is his best friend, Kim Seokjin (usually called Jin). Also, you have to know that Seungjun has a big secret. It's that he has different ual preferences. He's interested in men and nobody knows about it. Nor his family nor his best friend know about it, but there's still one person who knows it. It's Kim Youjin, one of Seungjun's friend. A year ago, Seungjun fell in love with this guy and confessed to him. And, since Youjin was straight, it led Seungjun to a big drama with lots of ups & downs. In a short story, Seungjun and Youjin were still friends after Seungjun's confession but there was this awkward wall that separated them. Then, some arguments occured. Also, Seungjun lost his first kiss because of Youjin and didn't know how it happened especially since the oldest had already a girlfriend at that time. It was a really complicated story. Luckily, the story had kind of a good ending as Youjin and Seungjun were still friends. One remaining problem was that Seungjun still had some feelings left for the older guy, but didn't want to live this story again. The first time was already depressing, so he couldn't imagine if a second story like this happened again. Now, Seungjun is being really careful about the moves he'll do if he gets interested to another boy. And this story is beginning now...

_____________

Seungjun's POV:

April 18th, 2016:

11 AM

This story with Youjin finally calmed down. He's still dating this girl. I guess he never told her that he kissed me. I still don't understand why it happened, but I didn't want to know anymore because it would cause more problems. Now, I'm just stuck in this stupid depressing life. But, it was still better than the story with Youjin. For the moment, I'm trying to see if I can be interested in another boy just to forget Youjin. There was a lot of attractive boys in this school, but I still didn't fall in love for one. Anyway, I guess I just need to see what life had reserved to me.

"Hey, Seungjun!"

I came back on Earth. I almost forgot that I was in my Physics class. Someone was calling me. It was Kim Jihun, who was sitting just in front of me (and that I found rather attractive). I never really paid attention to him, but he was very good looking even maybe one of the best looking boys I've seen in this school.

"Yes? What do you want?" I asked him.

"I just want to see something in your activity book," he replied.

"Sure!" I replied, as I handed him my activity book.

"Thanks!" he said

While taking my activity book, he smiled at me. I looked at him and smiled back.

11:30 AM

The second period was finished and it was lunch time. I was at the cafeteria with my best friend, Jin, and some other friends. Jin was the type of guy to look for girls for me as I don't show interest towards them. Obviously, since I was not at all interested in them. But, he didn't know and I didn't dare to tell him, because I was scared that it would break our friendship. But, I think he has some doubts about my uality, but he doesn't dare to ask me. So, he just tries to match me with lots of girls. Also, Jin was really good looking. If I wasn't scared to break our friendship, I think that I would have fell for him a long time ago. But, let's just put him aside.

"How about this one?" Jin asked me.

"You don't want to give up? I'm not interested at all..." I replied.

"Don't be like that! I'm sure you'll find a girl that will interest you someday."

"But, why don't you find one for you instead? It would be more useful."

"Because I already attract a lot of them with my pure handsomeness." he replied while swinging his hair.

Ah, I forgot to mention that he's really narcissistic. Even if it's not false that he's good looking and that he attracts a lot of girls. Anyway, I just continued eating my sandwich as Jin was trying again to find me a girl. Then, I saw Jihun that was sitting at the table in front of me. He was talking to his friends and he was smiling. And it was that moment where I wanted to become closer with him. My new mission was to approach this guy to forget Youjin. At that moment, Jin put his hand on my shoulder. I was surprised.

"Where are you looking, Seungjun?" he asked.

He, then, looked towards Jihun's direction. He didn't seem to understand the situation.

"Why are you looking at this guy?" he asked.

"What? I was just absent..." I replied

"Ah sorry..." he said awkwardly.

I could use this chance to tell the truth about my preferences to him, but we were in public... Anyway, now, I just need to focus on my mission. I hope it won't lead me somewhere too dramatic..

 

END OF CHAPTER 1

_________________________________

Author's Note:

I finished writing the first chapter! I hope you'll like it! And especially, I hope that you'll understand cuz my English is really not the best. Anyway, as I progress in this story, I'm finding a lot of new ideas that I could use, but still not sure how to do it. And I'm still not sure how much time I'll spend on this story, but for sure one of my goals is to finish this story before the end of my summer break.