All hell breaks loose

More Than Just 사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BANG! ....the shot was fired.

 

Opening his eyes Jungkook found himself alive and breathing without a shot wound. The man before him was now weaponless and shocked while he stares to his right. Jieun had aimed at the mans hand gun, making it fling out of his hold. Taking that opportunity while the man was not looking, Jungkook jumps onto his feet and punches the man to the ground. 

"What the heck are you doing in here?!" Jungkook exclaimed in fury after getting back on his feet. If stares could kill, the death stare Jungkook was giving Jieun would make it impossible for her to be alive even in hell.

"OH, is that your way of saying thank you to someone who just saved your life?" She refutes, fuming mad at the ungratefulness of the other. 

Upon seeing the man slowly starting move, the leader grabs his weapon and points it to his direction. Just as he was about to warn the guy not to move a muscle, Jieun jumps in front of him.

"What the--?" Jungkook couldn't believe this was happening. What in the world was this lady doing. 

"Don't kill him! Give him a chance!" She compromise. Once again, Jieun wasn't going to let a life go before her eyes.

"Move." Jungkook pupils slightly expand.

"Just---" Without finishing her sentence she finds herself smacked to the ground after Jungkook shove her. "What the hell are you doing?!" She exclaims, turning around furiously only to see her leader knocking the guy unconcious. She then realises that the guy had a knife in his hand and was most likely going to stab her with it. Jieun's face went blank. She was shocked, surprised and as much as she didn't want to admit it, kind of asshame and thankful towards Jungkook.

"Now we're even. I don't owe you anything." His breathing was heavy and fast. Moving along to help his wounded teammate who has been keeping low on the ground he's eyes wanders around the factory before landing on Jieun.

"You. Take J-Hope to the van now and stay there. This is an order." He strictly commands before departing off. 

Jieun immediately return to her senses and aids the injured J-Hope. "Don't worry, I got you." She assures, the both of them limping their way pass danger to the van. Upon reaching the van, Jieun seats the male down then proceeds to stop his bleeding. "Don't worry, you're a man, you'll live." She tries her best to soothe him. J-Hope just laughs. "Am I missing something? Is there something funny?" The puzzled Jieun ask.

"You're the one who doesn't have to worry. This is nothing compared to other injures we're use to." J-Hope kept cool despite the continous stream of red blood, seeping through the cloth Jieun tied around his leg.

"Wow, what do you guys get yourself into?" Jieun wonders, only to hold her hand up just as the latter opens his mouth. "Actually, don't tell me, this isn't the time. If you are alright I am going to go back in and help the others." If you thought everything that happened so far was going to make Jieun listen to Jungkook, well boy are you wrong. There were no limits to the stubborness of this lady.

"What? No you cant!" J-Hope shot up instantly to stop her, which was a very wrong move as more blood gush out of his wound from the pressure applied to it. 

Before she could take another step, Jieun turn on her heels to aid the male. "Geezus dude si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter