Final.

More Than Just 사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi my lovely and loyal subscribers.
Firstly I want to say thank you for your love and support for More Than Just Love.
However, I regret to inform you that I don't think I will be able to finish off this story.
But I did not want to leave you guys not knowing what happens and how the story ends, and truthfully, I have written the /revaluation of the story since the beginning. 
So here is a summary of the whole story.

 

Jungkook and Lienna head to New Zealand to find the important person as told by the guy they had capture earlier. While at New Zealand, Jungkook and Lienna's relationship deepen, the both of discovering new fondable traits about one another. After seeing that Lienna isn't actually a bad person, Jungkook becomes determined to find out who she really is. Lienna also doesn't forget to send a secret message to Suga about her purpose in New Zealand. Upon finding the person they were after, they were too late since he was murdered just before the two got to him. This murder then takes K.I.U back to square 1 in finding K.H.T.

After returning from New Zealand, both Lienna and Jungkook find themselves strangely enough missing the company of another. And on a side note after the return, both V and Jungkook were targeted by assassins who automatically killed themselves when they failed. This called for a company meeting including Lienna and Eunbyeol, and Park Jungshin concluded that it isn't a coincidence both V and Jungkook were targeted around the same time. 

Both Jungkook and V become restless and unsettled when Lienna and Eunbyeol are told to go with Jimin and Rap Monster as partners to a wedding for a mission, since they must now keep a low profile because someone is targeting them. From this mission, Lienna receives a "Everything is not what you think it is." message which she just cannot understand.

Lienna then realises her TRUE feelings for Jungkook when he goes missing for a whole week to nobody's knowledge. The fact that people were after him didn't settle her when in fact he was on a secret mission for Jungshin and Jimin.

Around this same time Jimin is badly struggling with the pressure and expectations of his Father to become the next CEO of K.I.U. 

On one Spring day, Jungkook reveals to Jieun that it's his birthday and the only wish he wanted from her was to know her real identity. He finally reveals to her that he knew she was a worm from the start which is why he never trusted her. But after everything they've been through, he could tell she was a good person. And just as he was about to reveal who HE really was, they receive an urgent message and mission that the big boss o K.H.T was going to make a international deal with other underground businesses overseas. The whole K.I.U hops into action. And this is what happened.......

 

 

"Park Jungshin did a really good job concealing your identity and erasing you from the world Agent. Or should I call you Jeon Jungkook. The son of Jeon Taekook who destroyed our MOST profitable mission 25 years ago then disappeared without a trace after the death of your whole family. You look so much like your Father, I knew it was you as soon as I saw the drawing of you. Ahhh I should thank my daughter for that drawing of you, you did a splendid job darling." Just when Jungkook thought nothing else could hit him as hard as the fact that the very first girl he trusted is protecting his blood enemy, he is surprised yet again when the man calls him by his real name. 

 

"Jungkook....put down your weapon. I don't want to hurt you." She ordered, her voice wavering undeniably towards the end of her sentence. 

 

"You..." Jungkook glared at the girl he thought he knew. Like he has mentioned before, he knew she was a mole...but he never thought she was a mole for him. Kim Hwangtae. The guy who destroyed his Father. His Mother. His Sister. His Family. His Life.

 

Just as things appear to be in the Father and Daughter's favour, Jungshin, Jimin, Taehyung, Seowol, Eunbyeol, Hoseok and Namjoon barges in, turning the table around. As of now, Jieun and Hwangtae are the ones who were cornered and outnumbered. Upon seeing Jieun on their opposition side with her rifle pointing directly at Jungkook, Taehyung immediately disarms Eunbyeol by kicking the gun out of her hold. Preparing to raise her hand with the intention of explaining, the guy grabs hold of it and twist it behind her, aiming the gun behind her back. "I knew you weren't sincere....but I still let myself trust you..." Taehyung whispered just audible enough for Eunbyeol to hear. 

 

"Taehyung...listen to me first-"

 

"Quiet." His grip on her tightened. Betrayal and pain clearly evident in his voice. And for the first time ever, his eyes were filled with disappointment as he looked at her.

 

"Put your guns down and surrender yourself and you won't be harmed." Jungshin's voice hollered through the rooftop. "Well it's been a while Kim. Hwang. Tae." His voice growing stern with every syllable that leaves his mouth. 

 

The said male smiled mischievously. "You haven't changed Park. Jung. Shin."

 

"Put your weapons down and surrender and you will be unharmed. You're all surrounded. I won't repeat myself." Jungshin demanded, his gaze switching between the older male to Jieun. "Both of you." If one was paying very close attention to his words, a hint of disappointment could be heard within the leader's serious tone.

 

"You think someone like me would create this mouse trap without a plan B?" The older male's eyes enlighten with pure evilness. His next move causing every pair of eyes to widen. 

 

Kim Hwangtae brutally grabbed Jieun by the grab, twisting one of her arm behind her back, all the same time disarming her from her gun. 

 

"Jieun!" Eunbyeol exclaimed, blurting out her real name in terror.

 

"....Jieun?" Park Jungshin repeated in a mumble at the familiarity of the name.

 

"Father?!" Jieun gasped after finding herself stripped from her weapons with her right arm locked behind her. The gun in her so called Father's possession was now pointing right at her temples rather than at Jungkook like earlier.

 

"Have you lost your mind? Using your own daughter as hostage?" Seowol interrogated.

 

"Your plan B doesn't seem to be a very good one." Jimin added, his voice betraying his eyes. Although his eyes were cold, one could not deny the distinct worry evident in his voice.

 

Hwangtae laughed historically as if everything in the world was perfect. "Man you kids are funny. Let me correct your statement young lady over there. It should be using Jungshin's daughter as hostage."

 

Jungshin's orbs widen as he process the words that just left the older male's mouth. Jieun's eyes also widen as she stares at the male holding her as hostage in disbelief. "What nonsense are you making up?!" Exclaimed Jimin who grew aggitated. 

 

"Looks like it's about time all you dumb idiots find out the truth. Now how does this start. Once upon a time, 30 years ago there were four friends. Min Seunggi, Jeon Taekook, Park Jungshin and Kim Hwangtae. It's the typical kind of story, an ave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter