25 years later...

More Than Just 사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BANG!    BANG!   BANG!

The sound echoed in the distance as Jieun fire at her enemies. One by one her oppositions body fall to the ground with either a shot to the head or a shot to the heart. Blood splatter everywhere, the colour red coating each of the deads souless body. Towards her right Jieun spot her friend on the other side of the battle ground with a group of her own enemies she has to deal with. 

1:00
0:59
0:58
0:57
0:56
0:55

Time was ticking, they had under a minute to deactivate the bomb and capture the target alive. It didn't seem like luck was on their side today. Sticking her head out from her hiding spot, Jieun's eye scan the whole area, looking for a chance to go in for the capture. The target standing right there before her eyes next to the ticking time bomb. Capturing the target would deactivate the time bomb and that meant mission complete. 

"Jieun we don't have time!" Eunbyeol screamed from the other end.

0:30
0:29

After a final check of her surrounding, Jieun made up her mind. There were no more enemies on her end and the rest were dealing with Eunbyeol. That's what she thought. "Eunbyeol I'm going in!" She jumped out from her cover and darted towards the target before anyone could stop her.

"Jieun no!" Eunbyeol hollered but deep down she knew it was no use, because once that gurl sets her mind on something, nothing can stop her. "Jieun! KIM JIEUN!" She screamed as a bullet pierce right through Jieun's abdomen.

Jieun's feet halted to a stop as she slowly falls to the ground, with the target in sight. Everything around her darken until her sight was engulfed in pitch black darkness...

 

"God damn it, I almost got it." Jieun complained as soon as she removed the virtual reality glasses from her eyes. 

"I told you not to, you never listen." Eunbyeol laughed after removing her own glasses. "Making sure your alive is more important than any mission, because if you die we won't have a chance to take our enemies down."

"You can't be so careless like that, you would have died if this was the real deal." Seokjin who was casually lying down on the leather couch commented with a stern and lecturing glare at his only older sister. 

"One more time, let's go Eunbyeol!" Jieun hawked, fully prepare to go for another round.

"No, nope, nuh uh. I think that's enough training for you two today." He shot up from the couch to snatch the virtual reality glasses away from his sister.

"I agree." Eunbyeol added, putting hers away.

"You two never agree with me anyway." The female huffed, crossing her arms with an undeniable smile on her face.

"Let's go, Mother is waiting." Jin hooked either of his arms over the two's shoulder, pulling them beside him as they exit together.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter