Jerk

More Than Just 사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mate, looks like you've met your match." he continued to laugh. "Okay okay take your pick." V laid the two files in front of his friend. Jieun and Eunbyeol exchanged glances as they stand there awkwardly, not sure what to do or if they should say anything.

"Very funny." Jungkook mention sarcastically before picking a random file to whack his friend with it. V only laughs even harder.

Sighing in annoyance Jungkook opens the file in his hands, briefly scanning the information it contains. "Lienna." Looking up to see which out of the two girls he has chosen, the male's face turned cold upon seeing Jieun step forward. Her facial expression wasn't any different, clearly dissatisfied and annoyed. "....I ain't dealing with you." Turning towards his friend, he demands "Swap files."

"Nope. No. Nuh uh." V simply shrugged, moving the file in his possession away from the latter. "I'm enjoying the show, and it has just began." He smirked, running his slender fingers through his orange locks. "Come on Ms Eunbyeol, you're in my team."

"Wait! We won't be together?" Eunbyeol inquires.

"At times yes, at times no." V gives his mate a pat on the back then proceeds elsewhere. Eunbyeol bows to Jungkook then exchange a glance with her best friend, her expression conveying the words she couldn't say in front of the male. See you later, good luck, stay safe. We can do this. Jieun nods in response as Eunbyeol follows V from behind.

Returning her gaze to the guy before her, she suddenly becomes uneasy. Jieun was too shocked from encountering the rude ill-mannered man again, this totally slipped from her mind. Terror and concern now engulf her as she ponder whether he could remember her or not. Their first meeting wasn't the greatest moreover their second was even worst.

“Well what are you looking at? Come on.” Jungkook makes a note to himself to bash V later as they head in the opposite direction. Jieun mentally sighs in relief, assuming he doesn’t remember her. As they pass through every room and corner in the headquarter, Jieun listen intently to Jungkook’s forced explanation of the area. “What is your name?” 

“Huh?” Jieun tilts her head in confusion.

“Do you not understand english?” He stops in the middle of a corridor.

“You know my name.” She defends.

“I ask. You answer.” Slipping his hand into his pocket, he stares at her with the unwavering cold expression.

Rolling her eyes, she reluctantly answers. “Ji—“ quickly realising her mistake she pauses. The tip of Jungkook’s lip slowly tug up into a small smirk. I knew it, your profile is fake. Simultaneously, Jieun lips also tug up into a smirk. “Jerk.” She manages to pull herself out of the grave she just dug. Phew. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter