Mafia

More Than Just 사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As morning breaks, the sun has just risen into the crystal clear blue sky as flock of birds dance around in the refreshing air. The crisp wind lightly tickling the green leaves that are attached to it's host while the rays of sunlight shine through the windows, making anything that it comes into contact with sparkle. And there, in the marshmallow like bed lay Jieun embraced in her sea of velvety and warm blanket. Sadly, this type of reality only occurred in dramas. In reality, her confined room lacked the warm sunlight due to the absence of windows making the temperature in the space colder than usual for a summer day. Her double layer of blankets barely managing to embrace her with warmth as her mind restlessly wonder in dreamland. To much of her displeasure, her conscience is knocked back into this unfair reality as something, or more specifically someone shake her awake. 

"Lienna." 

"Lienna!~"

"Liennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!~~~~~~~~~" The girl sang. Fluttering her eyes open with much trouble, the said girl grumble as her blurry vision of reality slowly clarify. 

Last night was a bad night for Jieun. After returning to headquarters with the runaway girl, her leader lead them to the exact same room Jieun stumbled upon on her own, while she was wondering the building during her punishment. Once they reached that door, Jieun was no longer allowed further into the room, meaning she had to leave the unknown girl to the male. Although he promised her to not let anything bad happen to the victim, Jieun's mind was still unsettled and restless during the night. I mean, how can she trust him? He was the one running the operation. As thoughts of what could be happening to the girl cloud her mind, Jieun toss and turned anxiously the whole night. Which explains her current state of why she looks like a zombie who as just summoned from the grave. 

"How long are you going to sleep? It's like way past your rise and shine time." Her best friend stated, pulling the blanket off the girl. 

"Eunbyeol?..." Jieun blinked. "OMG EUNBYEOL!" Springing up into an upright position, her once barely squinting eyes evolve as large as the earth. "Who are you? ARE YOU EUNBYEOL?" Jieun's eyes scan the figure in front of her frantically as if the person in front of her wasn't real. 

With a flick to her forehead, the latter drags her out of her bed. "You can figure that out later. Go get ready, it's Chill Day today." 

"Chill day?---"

"Yes Chill day, did your Leader not tell you?" Jieun's chance to reply was cut out when the latter pushed her into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. "Just get ready lady." 

 

After Jieun was done and wide awake, the both of them walked side by side following Eunbyeol's lead, catching up on the past few weeks along the way. The excitement of seeing Eunbyeol again totally clouded Jieun, making her forget about the news of her Brother. Entering a room side by side, the two females are greeted by the ever so bright smile of Park Jimin along with some other familiar agents. 

"Well hello Beauty!" Jimin eagerly greeted Jieun then recognised Eunbyeol. "Since when did our Agency accept such graceful ladies?" He was genuinely surprised at the sight of another radiating female.

Grinning timidly, Eunbyeol slightly bows her head. "Hello, I'm Eunbyeol."

"You are a STAR!" He grinned. "Well welcome Beauty and Star to Chill Day." 

"Chill day?" Jieun repeated clearly confused.

"Your Leader didn't tell you? Wait I'm not surprised, that Golden Guy never comes anyway." Jimin shrugged. "But Chill Day is a day that happens once a month on a day when us Agents are totally free of missions so we gather to play something or just talk and catch up. It doesn't only help build our teamwork and friendship but also relieves us from our hard jobs." Jimin explain proudly and happily. Jieun nodded in understanding, her thoughts drifting off to K.H.T as she and Eunbyeol go over to take a seat. I wonder if they have a day like this. I can't attend anyways. She sighed internally.


(The room is like this.)
 

 

"Ayyyyy what's going on today, our golden agent has decided to attend the Chill Session." The bright Jimin heads over to the incoming male with open arms, ready to engulf him in a bromance hug. His sudden exclamation pulling Jieun out of her thoughts as her attention focus on the person that just appeared.

"I happened to pass by." Jungkook shrugs casually and proceeds to take a seat opposite you know who, totally walking pass his friend with open arms. Jimin's face drop to a heartbroken gape after being rejected but his attention was soon distracted by the next figure that entered.

"Oh wow, even the almighty Seowol is here today." Jimin stated ecstatically as the said female stride into the room with a frown upon her face. It was obvious she wasn't in a good mood.

"Shut up little one." Just like the earlier male, Seowol walks pass the welcoming Jimin, but, only after giving him a whack to the back of his head.

"ASDFGHJKL You're never going to drop that name are you?" He tenderly caress the back of his head then smirks. "Must be the time of the month."

"When isn't it the time of the month for her." Added Taehyung who coincedentally came in through the door at that time. His eyes instantly spotted the person he was after. 

"Wait, but mens pretending to be womans don't get the time of month thing." Bursting out into laughter, the two males gave each other a victorious high five.

"You two are so asking for it." Seowol who was now seated sent daggers of death stare towards the overly happy males.

"I'm glad we finally have real girls in the gang." Jimin's gaze motion to Eunbyeol and Jieun as he emphasise the word.

"Trust me, you wouldn't want a guy who can't even beat a lady in training to be the father of your childrens." At Seowol's statement, almost every soul in the room cracked up into a laugh bar two people. One soul going by the name Jimin totally did not agree and the other was just, himself.

Before the flustered male could argue or defend himself, another unfamiliar figure turned into the room. Taehyung's expression turn sour after noticing the sparkle that lit in Eunbyeol's eyes when he entered. Inspecting the new incomer from head to toe, his face fell darker. The guy was tall with nice broad shoulders and a face that could make any girls go weak. If that wasn't enough, his smile radiates throughout the whole room, making everything seemingly brighter and warmer. With heavy steps, Taehyung tread over to take a seat beside Jungkook rather than where he was originally going to take a seat.

Rollling her eyes to much of her displeasure, Seowol grumbled "Who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter