The Next Mission

More Than Just 사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another day, another 24 hours.

 

 

Another day, another 24 hours. Moments of yesterday's event flash through Jungkook's mind as soon as he spots that familiar walking figure. Awarkwardness washes over him once he remembered the many unanswerable questions that clouded his mind last night. The fact that he was awkward at that moment made it even more awkward for him if that was impossible. After realising how much Jieun's words impacted him yesterday, he couldn't work out the unknown signals that his beating organ known as his heart was pumping to his brain. The one thing he knew for sure was it wasn't beating because he had any feelings for her or was developing any. Just no. Because he is Jeon Jungkook aka Agent of K.I.U so the only thing in his heart is that corrupted business operation. But...just what exactly was the affect she was having on him?

"You're going to die before you can say jerk if you zone out like this in a mission." Blinking back into reality, Jungkook found Jieun standing about a metre from him with her hands next to his neck. He must have zoned out bad, the last time he saw her, she had just entered the room. 

"Focus on yourself." He swat her arm away.

"My hand to hand fighting and combat skills is what I excel in." She said proudly.

"Sure." He stated blandly and turned away to focus on something else.

"How about a battle then?" She suggested with a overly confident aura. "Loser has to offer the Winner anything they want."

"I don't do pointless things like that." He headed over to a training bag.

Jieun raised her eyebrow. "Walking away will be like you're accepting that you lost before it even started."

The said male halted to a stop, turning around he is met with the other pair's of challenging eyes. "Fine."

"Don't go easy." Jieun's game mode switched on.

"I'll be the judge of that."

 

A short time after the battle began, Jungkook found it harder and harder with every move to go easy on his opponent. The man was once again surprised himself at the swift speed, strength and accuracy of her attack. Pressing his lips into a firm line, he soon found himself putting his all into his attack and defence in order to avoid losing. The battle was intense. The two were literally neck and neck and taking one another down was hard. Once an opportunity arise, Jieun took that opportunity, flipping her leader onto the ground, using her body weight to her advantage as she pins him down into a headlock position.

 
(something like this move)

Cocking her head to the side with a click of her tongue, Jieun flash a victorious smirk to the individual under her. "K.O." Panting heavily, she breathed out as Jungkook hasty breathing matches hers with wide eyes. Droplets of sweat bordering both there temples as Jungkook try to comprehend the fact that he just lost while Jieun continue to celebrate her victory with a big smile. A moment of silence encompassed them as they both allow time to work its magic, settling them down while in that position. For that moment, the both of them simply allowed their breathing to slow while exchanging eye contact with one another. From anyone elses point of view, it might look totally romantic and for people who know their relationship, totally weird like out of the galaxty weird.

Returning to his senses, Jungkook's firm and prideful leader shield switches on as he rolls his eyes and gives the weight on top of him a shake. "Alright, about time you get of me now. Don't try to take advantage of your time on me." He said. 

Widening her eyes in disbelief, Jieun scoff before pushing the latter hard to the ground while she pushes herself up. "You can say whatever you want because you lost." She smirked before heading over towards her belonging without even offering to help the other rise. 

Peeling himself off the mat and onto his feet, Jungkook huff as his failure dawns on him. "Well what do you want?" He placed either of his arms on his waist. 

"I will think about it. Adios!" She exited the training room without sparing the latter another glance. Jungkook stood in the middle of the empty room alone with the silence. Once again reviewing the events that had just occurred. It wasn't new that he was beaten. Of course, he has loss before, sometimes to Taehyung, sometimes to his trainor. But it was new....that he loss to a girl who happens to be a first time agent, who also happens to be recruited by Seunggi and which also happens to be on her first attempt at challenging him. The most important thing is the amount of determination that was in her desire to win, her expression, her attacks and her eyes were different from someone who was battling for training against their leader. But Jungkook just couldn't interpret what it was. Nevertheless, he knew something was strange.

Then pop....pop....pop. And popping his head out from the side, Jimin stated wickedly. "You just got beaten Golden....by a girl." He specificially emphasised the last word. 

 

 

 

With a kick to the wooden material, the door slammed open as Jieun barge her way into the now all too familiar office. Yoongi who was uninterestingly typing away on his pc brighten at the sight of the intruder. "Do you plan on destroying my door?" He greeted, ascending from his seat and around to the front his table. But boy was that a wrong move. As soon as Jieun was close enough, the said girl immediately attacked the latter. 

"Yah yah yah!! Is this your way of greeting people?!" He did his best to block her attacks while protesting. 

"Oh ho, you still dare to speak Min Suga. I believe there is something you forgot to tell me. Something along the lines of my brother Jin joining K.I.U." Jieun spat out each word as her fist goes in for a punch. 

"Oh that." He responded uninterestingly. "Surprise?" Yoongi soon burst into laughter as Jieun continue to throw airless punches to which he avoided.

"Oh that?" She repeated as if she heard wrong.  "For. Your. Information." She continued with the punches at the untouched male with every word said. "If you had told me about that, I could have prevented it from happening! He shouldn't be involved in this !" 

"Calm your sass drama queen. Your Brother missed you." He caught both her fist just as they were about to land on him earning a deep frown from the owner of the fist.

 

"Aaaaaarrrrhhhhhhhhh fine! Let go now, I'm tired." She huffed after much struggle in trying to set her fist free. 

Just as Jieun open her jaw to bite his flesh, Yoongi instantly release her wrist. The female stumbled backward from her own force as she powerfully pushed herself away from the other. The small eyes of Yoongi expand as he once again out of instinct grab a hold of her wrist, his other arm sliding behind her back, pulling her forwar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter