Mission Start

More Than Just 사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arriving at the place which is only a blur in all three memory didn't take long. They have finally got home, or more like Jieun's and Jin's home. And there, standing by the door into the huge house, was there one and only Father whom they haven't seen in a long time accompanied by a few unfamiliar men. Getting out of the vehicle, their Father warmly welcome them with a big smile. "My lovely kids, you are finally home! Welcome back!" he opens his arms and engulf the two into tight embrace. 

"I missed you too Father!" Jin leaned into his Father's embrace with a big grin plastered on his face.

"I'm glad to see you again Father." Jieun smiled, returning her Father's hug by rubbing the old man's back.

"You guys are all grown up now and you've become a pretty lady Miss Eunbyeol." he laugh whole heartedly as he leads the three into the house followed by his mens.

"Thank you Sir, and you haven't aged one bit." Eunbyeol chuckled. 

"Did I mention you are also such a sweet talker?" Everyone laughed, filling the lounge with laughter. Not long after settling into the lounge, came the stories and catching up of Kim Hwangtae with the three young adults. But that did not last long either.

"By the way, I wanted to introduce you guys to someone very special to our family, as well as our business K.H.T." their Father began "This is Min Seunggi, a close friend of mine and his son Min Yoongi. Yoongi is the same age as you, Jieun darling." Two men came forward as their Father spoke, one of them had dark black hair with a few evident strands of grey while the other had a unqiue green colour hair. The younger male smiled revealing his pearly white teeth and charming eyesmile.

Jieun and Jin rose from there seats beside their Father to greet the two men with a 90 degree bow. "It's a pleasure to meet you both." Jin spoke politely.

"It's our pleasure." the older male, Seunggi grinned. "Yes, that's right. Uncle is always talking about you two, it's a delight to finally get to meet you in person. You can call me Suga rather than Yoongi." Suga added and smiled, his eyes constantly averting to Jieun.

"Now Jieun." Her Father turned to her. " I got some good news for you and Eunbyeol." Both Jieun and Eunbyeol looked at each other with a confused yet surprised expression before returning their attention to the older man. "You two have been training hard since you were young to eliminate K.I.U for the better of society. Now you both can put those hard training into action because we are able to send you into K.I.U to become undercover agents." Hwangtae announced with the happiest and proudest smile ever.

As the words left his mouth, Jieun was neither sad nor happy, in other words she was actually speechless. "Huh huh? But.....but how?" She tried to piece together her words.

"You don't have to worry, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter