Our Window

Kiss From a Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is Friday, last day of school. #TGIF

As usual the subway was crowded and I was pushed to the side because I have no power to fight back. And finally the 30 minutes hardship was over.

I wondered what happened to Mina. Yesterday was pretty bland compared to the past 3 days I experienced with her. I only knew her for 3 days yet she already crowded my mind with these whole stuffs abouf her. My brain felt like it could explode if there's another event happened again regarding Mina. Ugh. I scratch my head when it wasn’t even itchy. 

I got Mina’s ID and she got mine. I was a bit curious to why she hadn’t contacted me. Well, not that I wanted anything to happen between us, just that as she was the one who asked for it, I expected her to make the first move though. I knew I could be the one texting her first but I couldn’t put myself to it. Even though, one piece of my heart screamed worries for her. This is just on friendly note though.

Forget it Chaeyoung, you can be only one of Myoui Mina’s victim, who knows. 

-=TW=-

I tried not to be bothered by Myoui Mina’s things in my head but finally on Saturday, my heart wavered. I picked up my phone. Searched for her ID. I saw her display picture.

Mina was letting her hair down, she’s wearing a black turtleneck mesh which make her shoulder visible. The picture was taken from the front angle and Mina was looking to her right at 45 degree making her side profile looked so good in the picture. Her jawline and neckline were so y, that my face started to heat up just by seeing it.

Mina is sooooo pretty! It’s no kidding that the guy in the canteen was head over heels about Mina. Her visual could make both guys and girls go crazy for her. Even my heart couldn’t lie, I am attracted to her.  

After long consideration what to write to her, I came to conclusion. The simplest yet straightforward text one could compose in this nerve-wracking situation. 

To: Mina324

From: SCY423

Me       : Hi

Mina    : Hi, Chaeyoung!

Me       : What’s up?

Mina    : Just watching TV. You?

Me       : Well just streaming music.

Mina    : Nice.

Damn, I don’t know what else to write, if I don’t try to save this convo, this convo will go washed away. Mina and me could be more awkward than before. WTF Chaeng!

Suddenly, my phone chimed. 

Mina    : Are you already asleep, Chaeyoung?

Well, the clock was showing 11PM. And I was far from being asleep actually.

Me       : No, I am still here.

Mina    : Good. ^^

Me       : Yeah.

Mina    : What song do you listen to?

Me       : Well, I am not limiting the genre so I listen to everything.

From RnB, Hip-Hop, Pop, Acoustic, Jazz, whatever suits my mood and moment.

What about you? What song do you like lately?

Mina    : Well, there’s this one song in Toy’s Da Capo album that I really like.

I keep singing the chorus over and over again.

Do you know 그녀가 말했다?

Me       : Ah, the one that Kwon Jina sang?

Yes! I like that song, too.

Mina    : Well, that song was my favorite.

Though the story was about a girl after a bad break up which doesn’t suit my condition right now.

But still that song is well made and Kwon Jina voice really relays the sorrow of the girl.

Me       : I see. I also like that about the song.

I didn’t know what to reply anymore. I am so...

My phone chimed again.

Mina    : Do you like game, Chaeyoung-ah?

Do you know Sudden Attack?

Me       : Well, I am not a big fan of game to be honest.

I only play handphone games.

Simple ones. LOL

Mina    : Ah, so you don’t play Sudden Attack?

Me       : Not even a bit. It’s an online PC game, right?

Mina    : Yeah.

Me       : Oh, so no.

I guess you play that game often.

I only use my laptop to hear and store songs also surf the web. Sorry

    Mina   : Yeah, kind of. I love playing games.

Why did you say sorry for? You are not wrong at all.

There are people who like to play games and people who don’t.

I am actually glad that you don’t play games. *wink emoticon*

What was that? Is Mina flirting with me? She already used some emoticon and now wink emoticon. “I am glad you don’t play games”??? What that supposed to mean? I don’t play PC game or I don’t play game with hearts? 

Me       : Why?

Mina    : Hmm, how do I put this.

People who played games often used to make plans, conspiration, plot in their minds.

They tend to strategize.

M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter