First Rendezvous

Kiss From a Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell rang. It’s time to go home. Ugh, I binge watched some drama yesterday. Now I need a really good nap. I packed my bag, let out my headset, plug it to my cellphone and play some music. 

Damn! This song is good! I see my handphone screen and see알아듣겠지 (Get It) by Younha feat. HA_TFELT, 치타. This is dope.

As I was nodding my head and stepping on the beat, walking out from the school building to the school gate.

Someone suddenly tapped my shoulder and I hear she called out my name, “Son Chaeyoung-ssi”

I stopped, pull out my headset.

“Yeah?” As I was turning around I saw someone who’s familiar.

My pupil widened, my breath paused for a second. That red long hair and those pretty eyes with wide smile which made her gum visible. Yep, that girl! The girl whom I shared my first kiss with! Once again I saw that blinding smile. She’s so pretty, I said to myself. Aish, Son Chaeyoung get to your right mind now! I slightly shook my head.

“Can I walk home together with you?” Mina asked with her head a bit down.

I was caught off guard. My lips felt dry and its unconciously opened. I was taken aback, I didn’t expect to meet her this soon, it’s only been like 1 day after the kiss.

My first kiss.

“I want to talk to you. Can I?” The girl in front of me raised her head and stare me right to my eyes.

“Uh, oh. You’re M-m-myoui Mina, right?” I muttered my first words. ! It’s easier to rap than talking to this girl.

"Yes, my name is Myoui Mina. How did you know?" She scrunched her eyebrows and asked me a question which i wasn't prepared to answer.

"Uhm from a friend's friend." I couldn't lie.

"Well, whoever that is, he or she must've been from dance major." She chuckled. "How...about my offer?

“Uh,um, uh, okay.” I rolled my headset and put it inside my blazer pocket.

Then the two of us walk together towards the subway station. I mustered up my courage, trying to pull some words to the silent air between us.

“How do you know me? We barely know each other. I mean we’re from different major. I didn’t know anyone from dance major even. We’re not in the same club. I’m in Hip Hop club while you... Uhm, I don’t know what club do you go to? And...”

Suddenly she giggled, forced me to stop my step and looked at her. “Why?”

“I didn’t realize how good of a rapper you are until now. You keep silent all the way here. And suddenly you talk much.” She removed her hands from and explained slowly.

“Uh? I talk too much, ain’t I? I’m sorry. It’s just that there’s a lot of things I wanna ask you. And it just comes out like that.” I pulled my hair, I always do this whenever I am confused or thinking hard about something.

“You don’t have to say sorry. I believe you feel puzzled because of me. And I understand that.” She smiled.

Again, something’s wrong with my heart. It beats too fast!

“Well, this is the first time we actually meet each other. Ah, no. I mean the first time we actually talked. If I may ask, why did you...” She suddenly cut my words.

“I guess you’re going to talk again. And I am sure you have lots of question. This is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter