The Incident

Kiss From a Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After English class, it was lunch break. Jungyeon dragged me to the canteen, she said it’s beef patties day and we couldn’t risk of missing that out. While Jungyeon still aegyo-ing her way out to the canteen staff, asking for one more patty, I was just out of the queue and heading to my chair when suddenly.

“WHY IS MY BOYFRIEND’S WALLPAPER IS YOU? HE EVEN HAS YOUR NUMBER!? ARE YOU CALLING HIM? YOU’RE SUCH A SNAKE!”

There was this girl who is famous for being the “gangster” of the school with her underlings circling this one girl who’s sitting on a table. The friends who were sitting with this girl hurriedly took their tray and leaving the table, making the girl looks like a scared lamb among hungry wolves.

I couldn’t get clear view of what happened who was being yelled at because one of the so called underlings was blocking my view. All I could heard was that gangster girl keep shouting and yelling.

“What happened?” Jungyeon coming from the back of the crowd and saw the whole scene from my shoulder.

“I don’t know. I can’t see it clearly. And it just happened.” I tilted my head a bit to answer to Jungyeon’s question.

One of the student beside me and Jungyeon responded, “I heard she was flirting with that girl’s boyfriend. But it’s not news again for that girl who was getting shouted at.”

Finally I heard another voice beside the gangster girl loud clear shouts. A small croaked voice among those clumped noise in the canteen. That girl was pleading.

“Please, I don’t even know who’s your boyfriend. Maybe he got my number from somebody else. I don’t even know his name. So please, can you stop?”

That girl replied with forced shouting voice. She sounded like she doesn’t even yell in her daily life. Her volume of speaking was kind of low, not even gonna scare a kitten.

One of “the wolf” moving her stance, she’s sliding to the left, giving me more chance to see clearly who was they were circling at that moment.

That girl had a long red hair and she’s raising her head. I put my face forward and slant my eyes, forcing my sight to see better who was it. Wait a minute, that long red hair, that face, I know it,

“It’s Myoui Mina, Jungyeon” I looked at Jungyeon in disbelief.

“WHAT?” Jungyeon was shocked. “Please tell me you’re kidding!”

“Why are you always assuming that I’m kidding? I am being 2000% serious now!” I am so frustrated with Jungyeon right then.

“well, okay. If it’s really your Myoui Mina, we need to stop this.” Jungyeon put down her tray on the table. And I was in reflex doing the same thing. I follow Jungyeon walking her way into the crowd, into the inner part where the noise come from.

That gangster girl were only 50cm away from Mina’s face and she kept yelling and shouting about her stupid boyfriend. I was thinking, Guys, please~ If you ever want to have a fling not in front of your girlfriend or just make it that she knows nothing about it. Or you’ll make a mess like this.

Jungyeon was already at the side of the gangster girl.

“Hey, could yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter