Second Rendezvous

Kiss From a Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My watch showed it’s only 5 minutes to 5PM. My appointed time to meet Mina, Wednesday at 5PM, at the same café on the same table. I even sat on the same chair. Just looking out to the window without care while plugging my ear as usual.

My mind wandered somewhere else, leaving the café, when a hand waving 10cm from my face. I snapped out as I saw Myoui Mina was already sitting across me and taking off her jacket.

Her tight black leotard embraced her body elegantly. I could saw her collarbone poppin from the leotard. Leotard was supposed to be tight wrapping your body, Mina's leotard was not an exception. I can see her curvy line clearly. Her slender arms and body looked so good in black. The contrast between the black leotard and her skin just made her skin even more bright. On top of that, it seemed that she was running here. Looking at her shimmering face, the sweats were falling slowly from her jaw, running down to her neck. She sat in front of me where the sun rays shone right at it, the sun that was setting fell right on her image, it was almost like God made the whole scene all about Mina.

I was taken aback, I was surprised, I was pleased, I was in awe, like how could Mina ever be more gorgeous that she already was. Every bit of things on her were emphasizinhg her existence. Might I say, she looked sizzling HOT in those.

“Sorry for being late.” She said while turning her back, tidying up her jacket on her chair backrest.

“Well, it’s okay. I bet you’re tired after practice and I am just sitting here in a cool AC room, that I feel bad towards you. Moreover, you even ran here.” I pulled out my earphone and smiled awkwardly to her.

“Yeah, I was afraid that you’re gonna wait too long so I kind of run here.” She wiped off the sweat on her forehead that dripping to her nose.

How did she make 'wiping sweat' looks so y? I gulped down my saliva. Trying not to be noticeable enough.

“Again, it’s okay. I can wait though.” i was trying to ease off her mind. 

“But, I don’t want you to.” Her remarks always sound so sweet in my ear. Too sweet to be true, actually.

“Uh, oh, thank you.” I scratched the back of my ear even if it didn’t itch a bit. 

I already ordered my greentea drinks like the one I had before when I met her the first time here. The waiter finally came to us to take on Mina’s order.

“I’d like to order a glass of iced tea. Less ice, please.” She ordered her drinks and the waiter nodded then went.

“Don’t you want anything to eat? Maybe you’re hungry or need something to gain energy?” I asked her.

“Ah, no. It’s okay.” Mina smiled while shaking her head. “So what is it that you want to talk about?” She asked me while biting her hair rubberband and her hand were busy tidying up her hair. She tied her hair up like this making all those sweat drops clearly visible on her neckline. And without me realizing, I was gulping down my saliva again because I was both overwhelmed by Mina’s ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter