Who Is She?

Kiss From a Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungyeon, my best friend, suddenly smirking nonstop at me when I walked into the classroom. Her tall figure is no joke, she can either mesmerize someone with that or even dominate someone. Either way, she’s standing beside my desk, staring while smirking at me.

“Hey, Yoo Jungyeon. Why are you smiling like that? You look like a sly fox, you know!” I said to her jokingly when I sat down on my chair.

“You’re the one who’s as sly as a fox!” She point her finger at me while still maintaining her smirk and lifting her eyebrow.

“Huh! Why?”

“I. Saw. It. On. The. Train.” She lowered herself and whispered to my ear.

My eyes widened again, Jungyeon saw that. Saw the freaking incident. Did she?

“WHAT? What did you see?” I try to be as calmed as I can be. If I keep my cool, maybe no one will know, just maybe. *crossing my finger*

Jungyeon then sit on her chair which is in front of me. I turn my back and inclining towards her, making sure this conversation was only can be heard by us and the two of us only.

“I see a girl kissed you on the train.” She said. I swallowed my saliva. “I was just walking from the carriage behind yours because my carriage was way crowded. And when I open the door, I noticed you standing near the door. When I was just about to say hi, I saw a girl walking to you and peck you. LOL. I mean kiss you.”

Jungyeon saw that, she saw the moment I have my first kiss. Even if it was accidental, it was the first time someone kissed me on the lips, after my parents which stop doing it long long time ago.

“Do you know that girl?” Suddenly I realized, Jungyeon saw that girl. She might know who she was.

Well, Jungyeon is kind of the popular girl around my school. She’s a tomboy with her short bob hair. She also has this charismatic charms yet warm character which made her easy befriending with anybody. She’s really mischievous but also caring like a mom. Even though I could use her nagging less. Ugh, she nagged so much. But she still clean up after my mess. She’s like older sister for me. Though, on funny note, she often be called “oppa/hyung” because of her tomboy character. She’s taller and more muscular than me. I look like a bean comparing to her. Her dominant presence always got everybody’s attention when she spoke. Her voice is also loud, that’s why I’ve been whispering since I don’t want my classmate hear a thing about this.

I was hoping Jungyeon might know this girl, since she’s kind of the popular girl between us, she might had mutuals with this girl.

“Hmmm, I have no idea actually who she is. Do you remember any detail from her?” Jungyeon asked me.

Well, I notice a kind of ribbon strap slipped between her handbag zipper. It’s pinkish crème. Reminding me of ballet slipper.

“I guess she’s a dance major.” I said unsure. “Since I think I saw ballet slipper inside her bag.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter