FIVE

You Know Me Too Well

It's been 15 minutes and Choa hasn't said a word.

"WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING TO GET INTO THAT HOUSE, HYEJIN" Choa clenched her jaw. "Crazy.. Leave them alone, they'll find you creepy if you tryna do some stuffs to see th-" Choa stood up. "Don't you have anything? I don't know, food? Do you want to deliver food to them? Ah, yes. Baekhyun is your new neighbour, you should give him food as a welcome gift or something OMG HYEJIN THAT'S RIGHT!! COME ON WE GOTTA GET SOME FOOD" Choa wriggled her hands infront of my face, totally excited.

"I... have a tray to return Baekhyun back though. He gave my mom and I a tray of rice cakes last night.. It's in the kitch-" "I'LL GET IT" Choa ran into the kitchen. Oh God, help me. Please.. help me to lower down Choa's energy level and excitement. When we get into this type of situation, Choa will do anything to get it done. Situation? Yes, situations that are related to boys.

Choa came back into the living room with the tray in her hands. "Found it.." Choa smiled. I was surprised that she wasn't all jumpy and loud when she found it. Did God just fulfilled my wish? Woah I'm sooo glad. Thank you God!

"COME ON, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!" Choa got all excited a second after I thanked God :) Thanks Choa. "Ugh, do we really have to do this..." We're halfway through Descendants of The Sun and I'm lazy to get up. "Yessss come on.." Choa grabbed my arms. "Pleaseee" She begged. "I'll get you anything. ANYTHING." Choa kneeled. "Anything?" I asked. "YES ANYTHING" As usual, Choa bribes me. "DEAL" I approved. Unbelievable. I got up and followed Choa to the main door.

As we step onto the walkway, Choa held up the tray infront of me. "You do it. Hehe" Choa giggled. "Can't believe I'm doing this. CAUSE OF YOU CHOA, you. Do you even know them.." I grabbed the tray and started nagging like a mom. 

I knocked the door. "Ehem.' I cleared my throat. No answer.. A roar of laughter could be heard from inside the house. "Nope, he's busy. Let's get going." I turned around but Choa pressed the bell. "Oh great." I gave her a sacarstic thumbs up as I turn back to the door. 

The door swings open.

"Hyejin? Neighbour? HI HYEJIN" Baekhyun took a second or two to recall who I am. "Ye-yes.. Hi. I'm here to return your tray.." I smiled while handing it over to him. "Nah, you can keep that.." "Kee-" "GUYS, LET ME INTRODUCE TO YOU MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR. PRETTY RIGHT?" Baekhyun turned to the living room and grabs the boys' attention. Heads of 11 turned around one after another.

I'm weak I'M WEAK THERE'S 11 PAIRS OF EYES ON ME RIGHT NOW WHAT DO I DO? "Hello, I'm Hyejin.. Nice to meet all of you." I managed to breathe before greeting the boys. "This is my bestfriend, Choa." I pulled her arm as she was hiding behind me. "Uh-ha, hi, my name is Choa." She bowed a little and took a step back to stand behind my shoulders again. The boys greeted back with their "Hello" overlapping one another.

"Hyejin?" I searched for the voice. That deeep voice. "Oh, hi Chanyeol.." I smiled. "You.. know him?" Baekhyun pointed to Chanyeol. "Yeah, he's my schoolmate." As I reply, Chanyeol walked towards the door. "Oh, so you two know each other.. That's great!" Baekhyun clapped.

"Do you wanna come in?" Baekhyun asked. "N-No, it's okay.. we got some stuffs to do.." I denied. "Stuffs?" Choa.. she's born to be a sabotage. Really. "SEE! You got no stuffs to do. Come in.." Baekhyun clapped once again. "Come in.." Chanyeol smiled as he took a step back to let me in. 

"There's so many of you.. haha" Choa looked at each and everyone of them. Choa, please don't get overboard. Choa loves to be in this type of situation. It's not that she desperately wants boys to fulfill her needs. No. She loves to adore boys. By their looks, their physical state. That's all, nothing more. But what's dangerous is that she has the will to do anything to SEE the boys that she adores.

"So.. you live next door?" Chanyeol asked. "Yep HAHAHA" I laughed. I have no idea why, but I laughed. "Nice.." Chanyeol nodded.

"Hey ladies.." Sehun waved while lying down on the floor. "Stop flirting.." Luhan said in a monotone voice. "Shh.." Lay hushed as he couldn't hear the TV well.

"Sooo what have you guys been doing?" I continued. "Ah, we've been watching some movies. We would always gather together at least once a week.." "Ahh.. I see.." I nodded. I turn to look at Choa who's looking at the boys one by one, studying their features. "Wanna go back?" I whispered. "Yeah." She whispered back. I'M GLAD.

"I guess.. I'll head back home. Nobody's home and I left my door unlocked. Because I didn't know that we would be coming in to have a seat.." I stood up and at the same time, the boys turned their head to look at Choa and I. "Already?" Chanyeol hesitantly got up from his seat. "Bye!" The goodbyes overlapped each other once again. "Bye ladies.." Sehun waved again. "Gosh, Sehun.. stop." Chanyeol flicked his tongue.

"I'll send you guys to the door." Chanyeol said while Choa and I waved to the boys. "NEIGHBOUR, YOU'RE LEAVING ALREADY?" Baekhyun came out from the kitchen. "Yeah, I left my door unlocked. I didn't know that we would be coming in to have a seat." I repeated my explanation. "Lock your door and come back." Baekhyun joked. "HAHAHA, nono, I'll come by next time.." I waved shyly and decline his idea politely. "I'll see you in school then, Hyejin.." Chanyeol waved. I waved back and smiled at him. "Sure."

"Byeeeee" Baekhyun waved. Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun watched us til we reach our doorstep. How sweet of them. "Byee" Choa waved before entering my house.

"Wow you were quiet. Soooo quiet." I teased as I close the door behind me. "Baekhyun... he looks like a puppy." Choa smiled. "Oh now you've changed your eye-candy? Was Chanyeol your part-time eye-candy or what.."

I grabbed the packet of chips that Choa put on the table earlier on. "You can take Chanyeol.. hehe." Choa hugged the cushion tightly and squealed into it.. "Haha, funny...." I laughed sacarsticly.

Chanyeol.. he's a friendly guy.

-- 

AHHHH idk. Do drop some comments so I can know what you guys think about this!! Thankyou💙