TWO

You Know Me Too Well

"Nothing much actually.. just that I acknowledge his existence more these days.." Choa giggled.

"That's all? You got so excited for that? I'm sure there's something more. You like him dont you? Many girls are adoring him hahaha. I guess you are one of them now.." I teased, knowing that Choa has some feelings for Chanyeol. Eye-candy maybe?

We finally got our food and sat at our usual table. I may sound normal on the outside. All those giggles and smiles.. But inside of me, I'm slowly picking up the shattered pieces of my heart that he broke. Unbelievable, I wonder how I'm still alive. 

The bell rang and it's time for another class. "I'm sooo looking forward to after school. Where ya heading?" I asked Choa while we head back to class. "Nowhere. Should we go somewhere?" "We should get some-" My heart skipped a beat and my face smacks the floor. Never have I felt a stinging sensation on my face in my entire life. 

"DUDE? WHAT WAS THAT FOR? WTF?! YOU JUST TRIPPED HYEJIN ON PURPOSE.." Choa shouted at Jesicca. "Oh.. I'm sorry... I just wanna teach you some lesson... for walking in my lane.." Jesicca smirks. "You bitc-" Choa raised her arms, almost punching Jesicca in the face.

"Choa.. stop.." I got up from the floor and dust off my skirt. My face hurts like hell.

"Chagi.." I recognise that voice. I know that voice so well. So well that I was glued to the ground. "Yes Taehyun oppa.." Jesicca squeled and went into his arms. There goes my heart, shattered all over again. 

"Are you alright? I saw you falling like as if you planted your face to the ground earlier on." A deep voice appeared out of nowhere behind me. That sounded harsh.. 

"Yeah I am. Thanks." I answered without turning. "You sure?" He asked again. "Yeah I'm sure." I could feel his presence fading away.

"HYEJIN!! THAT WAS CHANYEOL. O-M-G.." Choa whispered with a really high pitched tone. "Yah, shouldn't you be asking me whether I'm alright.." I dusted my skirt once again and walked into class. 

It's the second time, am I right. Second time. That he appeared out of nowhere. And also... he asked whether I'm alright. Why would he even ask? Like as if he cares so much about me planting my face to the ground. We've never talked before, we've never eye-contacted before. I just know that he exists. He's there. Adored by girls. Nah, I don't adore him like how Choa does.

"Hyejin! Quit all the dreaming. Let's goooooo. We gonna get some ice-cream!" Choa shocked my soul out of me. Goodness, she gotto quit being so excited everytime. Most of the time actually.

"Yeah yeah gajaaaa~" I swing my bag over my shoulders and we walked out of hell. I mean, class. HAHA.

--

HI READERS.. Psst.. I sort of changed the description a little... mind reading them again before continuing the other chapters? Hehe thankyou😅