THREE

You Know Me Too Well

We spent an hour or two, doing what bestfriends do. I'm full and tired, so I guess it's good if we head back home.

I closed the door behind me. I heaved a sigh and walked up to my room. It's been a long day, or maybe not. Apparently this is what I do everyday. School, eat, Choa, home. That's my routine. Nothing else.

I dived into my bed and somehow the silence is getting louder and louder. This is where, I start to feel lonely.

I feel and behave differently in school because I know that Choa's there, by my side. I can't be all sad and gloomy when I'm with her. That's selfish. So I had to, I have to, put up a smile no matter what.

I sighed once again. Should I take a nap or what. Homework? Nah, I'll do it later. It's evening and I have nothing to do. Mom's at work, and I'm alone at home. Sooo lonely.

The silence broke. The beeping sound of a vehicle reversing fills up my room. "A truck?" I whispered to myself as I look out from my window. "Is someone moving in or what.." Seems like someone's moving in next door. The amount of boxes shows that the person or this new neighbour of mine has lots to do. Lots and lots of unpacking to do.

I ignored the situation outside and took out a blue-ish book with banana stickers pasted randomly across the cover from my bag. My diary. It's my habit, for writing down the things that happened earlier in the day. Or my feelings. Nobody has read my diary before. Duh, it's called a diary for a reason right. 

Hours passed, and my mom finally came home with dinner. 

"Sweetie, how are you feeling?" My mom gave me a hug. She knew what happened to me, and she's been giving me support to get back up on my feet. I'm sorry mom, even with your support, I think I still need more time to heal.

"Mmm Mom, this black bean noodle is friggin nice. Where did you buy this?" I slurped the noodle fast because holymoly, it tastes sooooo amazing. Black bean noodle is my fav! Ultimate favourite food.

"Really? I'll buy for you again if I happened to pass by the sho-" The door bell interrupted my mom. "It's 10pm and who's that owl outside.." my mom mumbled to herself. Lifting my body off the chair, I followed my mom to the door.

"Hello" He bowed. "I'm your new neighbour. I moved in earlier this evening and I'm here to give you some rice cakes. My name is Baekhyun. It's nice to meet you." The guy smiled from cheek to cheek and passed the tray of rice cakes to my mom. 

"Oh oh oh, thank you so much.. Baek.. Baekhyun? Nice to meet you too! Call me Auntie Hyeri and this is my daughter, Hyejin.. Welcome, and I hope you'll feel comfortable in this neighbourhood.." My mom greeted back and bowed a little. "Such a handsome young man, isn't he.." My mom giggled as she closes the door behind her. 

"Ohwell, thanks for the dinner mom." I head up to my room and somehow.. I had the feeling of having the need to tell Choa about this Baekhyun guy. He seems so friendly and welcoming. Where did he come from anyway... 

-- 

TT READERS, tell me if you want more of this alright TT Suscribe if you wanna follow this fanfic🙌 thankyou so much!😄