SEVENTEEN

You Know Me Too Well

The both of us stood silent. The rooftop is empty as it's lesson time now. Yes, both of us are not in class. Yet. The wind embraced me and I feel much better as it brushes my face lightly.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt..?" Chanyeol broke the ice. My heart started to beat faster, after realising that he's been looking at me from the side with his hands tucked in his pockets. "Try not to be alone. Wherever you are." Chanyeol said before walking towards the exit door.

"Th-Thank you.." I whispered out loud enough for him to hear. 

"Please, don't get hurt. That's the only thing I can ask from you. I'm not sure about your response to my confession but I need you to know that no matter what, I'm here." Chanyeol carried on walking, leaving me alone. 

Hours passed, the time flew by. It's finally time to head home. Apparently, dismissal time is my favourite part of the day because all I want to do is to head home and sleep. There's nothing else I want to do besides sleeping. 

"Hyejin! Where are you going?" Choa placed her arm around my shoulders. "Nowhere... Just.. Home." I give Choa a smile, simply hoping she'll let me go back home and sleep.

"Home? HOME? Yah... Hyejin... isn't it too early to go back home? Can we at least eat something!" Choa pout her lips towards me. "You think that'll do? Aish, I want to go home and sleep..." I struggled my way out of Choa's grip. 

"Noooo you ain't going home!" Choa pulled my arm and entered a pizza shop, nearby our school. "Choaaaaa I'm not hungry......" I whined, whined and whined because I want to go home.

"Sit!" Choa smiled as she walk to the seat opposite me. "It's okay, we can just eat ice-cream here." Choa giggled.

"Ice-cream?! At a pizza restaurant? People come here to eat pizza but we come here to eat ice-cream? Just ice-cream?" My jaw dropped, feeling stupid. 

"Then what? Do you want to eat pizza?" Choa snatched the menu from me. "No....." I frowned. 

"Yah... turn around." Choa whispered while looking at the menu. I took a good 5 seconds to digest about what Choa said because she wasn't looking at me when she said that. OH, my mind snapped. I turned around, and my eyes enlarged by 50%. 

I see Baekhyun eating pizza. With Chanyeol and 2 to 3 other boys next to them. 

"Choa.... is that why you brought me here." I asked while turning back to her, hoping I'll get a serious answer. Choa grinned and raised her hand to give her orders. Goddamnit, Choa. Why now.

The bells at the door rang, indicating that someone has entered the restaurant. I scoffed. "Wtf is she doing here..." Choa whispered. 

"Oppaaaa let's have pizza!" Jessica grabbed Taehyun's arm and dragged him to an empty table next to us. FML. Taehyun stared at me, looking lost as ever. Looking guilty as ever. Looking sad... as ever. 

I looked away, realising the waiter is approaching with our ice-creams. "Woaaaaah looks delicious!" Choa squealed before digging in. "Quickly eat and leave alright." I said, loud enough for Choa to hear. Choa nodded. 

"Oh loook oppa! Didn't realise both Hyejin and Choa are here... next to us. Hehe." Jessica said in her high pitched voice, acting all cute. Ohgod, if only I can puke this ice-cream at Jessica's face.

"Oppa.. do you know that you're the best best best boyfriend!" Jessica said out loud on purpose for the people in the restaurant to hear. "And oppa, do you remember when you promised me, saying that you'll marry me and that we'll have many kids in the future?" Jessica giggled. I glanced at Taehyun and I realised that he was staring at Jessica, expressionless. "Y-Yeah.." Taehyun answered, followed by a short laugh. 

My heart sank. I have no idea why, but my heart sank. Ohgod, I have yet to get over him. I'm still picking up those pieces he broke, I'm still fixing my heart. But then it sank, giving me not only emotional but physical pain too. Ohgod. 

"Excuse me.." A deep voice startled my thoughts, and Choa paused. 

--

OhGod I JUST REALISED MY MISTAKE. GEEZ. THANK YOU! DO GIVE ME AN UPVOTE IF YOU THINK THIS IS NICE. TT