FIFTEEN

You Know Me Too Well

Another day, another obstacle.

"Half way through the week, I've got this!! Just ignore the nasty treatments and just mind my own-" "Hyejin!" My self-motivation talk got interrupted. I turned.

"Hey.. Chan." I smiled. "Going for class?" I started off the conversation. "Yeah, let's go..." Chan said with a smile and walked ahead first. Since our classes are side by side, why not, right? 

I follow his footsteps from the back, as though he's leading me. The stares I receive.. they seem judgemental. Those schoolmates that I pass by are judging me. I feel so small, so lost in their eyes, I don't even know why this- OOOMFFFH. I took a step back and felt a stinging sensation on my nose. "Are you okay?" Chanyeol bent forward to check on me. "Don't walk behind me, baboya. Here, walk next to me." Chanyeol grabbed my arm til I stood next to him. "Gaja~" Chanyeol said while tucking his hands into his front pockets.

Damn, I swear I would poke those eyes who are staring at me right now. geez.

It's been an hour or two, I don't even know. "Hyejin, HYEJIN!" My mind snapped and I look at Choa. "What the heck?" 

"Quit daydreaming, I called you more than three times and you didn't answer. What are you thinking about? Are you okay? Are you troubled? Are you sick?" Choa threw endless questions at me, thinking I could answer her all at once.

"Nothing.. just tired." I heaved a sigh, not pretty sure what's bothering me. 

Hours passed, ugh I can't do this. "Cher, may I go to the toilet.."

Some fresh air is all I need. Some time alone is all I need. Don't even know why I'm feeling this way. Mixed feelings, don't even know what feeling this is. God, help.

"Hyejin." 

That voice startled me. That voice, brings back nightmares. I looked up to see Taehyun leaning against the wall.

"Why... Scared?" Taehyun smirked.

"You.. aren't you supposed to be in jail for breaking into my house." I questioned, taking a step back. 

"Pfft. Relax, my boys bailed me out." Taehyun smirked again. "Hyejin ah... do you know that I miss you so much..?" Taehyun got off the wall and took a step forward.

"Do you know that..?" Taehyun took another step forward.

Are Taehyun's words genuine? My heart.. it feels so heavy..  I miss him so much too.. After all these months.. he left me all alone and went with Jessica. I feel so tired just by thinking about "us" , me and him. Is he feeling guilty now or what?

"Hyejin.." Taehyun took a few steps and stood right infront of me. "Do you want to-" "OPPA!!" The hallway echo-ed with Jessica's voice. "What are you doing? Oppa, what are you doing here with Hyejin?" Jessica locked arms with Taehyun. "Eish, what are you doing here you b*tch!!"Jesicca pushed me so hard that I fell on my knees as Taehyun didn't answer her. 

Silence took over us, and it feels like I want to just disappear, be invisible. 

"Listen.... don't you dare find Taehyun, and talk to him, you nasty bij!" Jesicca screamed at the top of her lungs, as though she's telling the whole world that I'm stealing her boyfriend.

But Jesicca, you got my leftovers, do you know that? 

-- 

Home. Bed. That's all I need right now. 

I threw myself onto my bed, feeling so relieved that I'm in my comfort zone. My phone buzzed.

And it buzzed again for the second time.

--- 

GUYSSSSSSS DO COMMENT DOWN BELOW ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS STORY OKAY!!!! THANKYOU💙