TWELVE

You Know Me Too Well

"Hyejin-ah, are you at home?" - Choa

My phone buzzed. 

"Yes, why?" I replied, eating my chips away.

My phone buzzed again, and it's an incoming call from Choa.

"Waaae..." I answered. "Hyejin-ah, there's someone outside your door. Looks like he's trying to-" I heard my main door unlock. "WHO THE F JUST ENTERED YOUR HOUSE?" Choa panicked. 

My heart skipped a beat. I froze on my bed. My breathing became unstable and I don't know what to do. "Help me..." I whispered, almost crying. Who on earth is breaking into my house while the sun is setting. 

-

"Baekhyun Baekhyun Baekhyun!" Choa rang the doorbell multiple times. The door swings open, revealing Baekhyun who seems to be halfway eating his food. "H-Help. HELP. SOMEONE BROKE INTO HYEJIN'S HOUSE." Choa panted, pointing vigorously towards Hyejin's.

"Broke into her house?" Baekhyun asked while he uses his tongue to remove the small pieces of food that got stuck in between his teeths. "BROKE INTO HER HOUSE?" Baekhyun freaked out a second later. Choa heard a chair being dragged behind him.

Chanyeol popped his head out to see who's at the door. "Why, what happened?" "Hyejin.. someone broke into her hou-" "HUH?!" Chanyeol interrupted Choa before she could finish her sentence. Chanyeol pushed his way through out of the door and ran towards Hyejin's house, with Baekhyun and Choa behind him. The door was wide open.

-

Creaking sound could be heard, telling me that someone's in the hallway. I, AM SOOOO SCARED WHAT THE DO I DO NOW. MOM WHERE ARE YOU. BAEKHYUN, NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR, HELP ME, PLEASE. CHOA, WHERE TF ARE YOU. CHANYEOL.. CHANYEOL.. HELP ME.. GOD IF I WERE TO DIE TODAY, PLEASE LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT I LOVE THEM. I ALWAYS DO. I don't know I DON'T KNOW my mind's a mess and I feel like exploding.

My phone's still next to my ear, but Choa's not on the line anymore. I felt my cheeks getting hotter.. and then I could feel tears rising, making their way through my bottom eye lids. 

My door knob made a sound. The sound could only be heard when someone holds it. NOBODY KNOW'S HOW SCARED I AM, NOBODY KNOWS HOW MUCH MY HEART WANTS TO JUMP OUT OF MY BODY. I managed to run to the corner of my room, picking up a broom at the same time. 

The door creaks open, slowly. Boots, pants, hoodie, mask, cap. I studied his appearance. "WHO THE F ARE YO-" The guy threw himself over me, gripping my neck. "G-GET OFF" I screamed, only to have my mouth covered afterwards. "SHUT THE F UP, HYEJIN. LISTEN, MY GIRLFRIEND TOLD ME YOU STOLE HER-" He fell to the side after being hit by a huge impact.

I sobbed, crawling to my saver who was next to me. "YOU CRAZY GUY, GET OUT OF THE HOUSE YOU DUMB ." Baekhyun and Choa hit, kicked him a few times before dragging him by his hoodie, out of my room. My saver kneeled down and I buried my face into his chest. I cried, cried and cried, thinking my life could have been over by the end of the day. I was scared, really scared.

"It's okay Hyejin.." That deep voice.. made my chest thump so hard, making me stop sobbing for a sec. I looked up and met Chanyeol's eyes. "Don't cry.." He wiped my tears away with his thumbs and then pulling me into a hug. I felt so safe, protected, cared for. 

Hours later, my mom came home. "Sweetieeeee." My mom ran towards me. She pulled me into a hug. A comforting hug. "Thank you guys for saving her.. I don't know how to thank you boys and Choa more.." My mom twisted her lips while she carrased my hair. 

The atmosphere settled down and we're still sitting together in the living room. "By the way.. who's the guy?" My mom asked. "I don't know who that guy i-" "Taehyun." Choa interrupted Baekhyun. Of course Baekhyun doesn't know who he is. He doesn't attend our school, duh. "TAEHYUN?" My mom raised her voice, couldn't believe what she just heard. "Taehyun...?" Chanyeol echoed.

I don't know what Taehyun wants, and I have no idea how he managed to open the main door. From what he said to me before being thrown off me, he mentioned his girlfriend. Jesicca. Stole? I didn't steal anything.. and he tried to kill me just because I "stole" his girlfriend's things? Unbelievable. That's really a stupid reason for attempting to kill someone. So wait..

"He's been the one that loiters near your house, Hyejin?" Baekhyun read my mind. "I.. I don't know.." I shook my head.

Whatever it is, I don't feel safe staying in the house alone anymore. Even though it's afternoon, or night. Being alone in the house frightens me. Frightens me so much that it feels like someone's watching me. 

The boys and Choa left.

"Mom can I sleep with you tonight..." I asked softly. "Sure sweetie, you must've been so frightened.." My mom stood up. "I'll call the school tomorrow.. I will tell them about today's incident and we'll see what they can do to Taehyun." I nodded, feeling unsure.

~~ 

HI READERS, SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO UPDATE FOR THE PAST TWO/THREE DAYS. SCHOOL STARTED AND I DIDNT HAVE THE TIME TO UPDATE. THANKFULLY, I HAVE A FEW NOW!! DO UPVOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS & SUSCRIBE IF YOU WANNA FOLLOW THIS STORY.. THANKYOU💙😚🙌