THIRTEEN

You Know Me Too Well

"Hello, is this the Principal of Hanbit High School?" I heard my Mom talking on the phone as I walk down the stairs. , is my mom really calling the school to lodge a report? On a Sunday?

"Goodevening, this is Hyejin's mother. I would like to report to you that a student of yours broke into my house. His name is Kim Taehyun. He broke into my house and strangled my child. This is really unacceptable, and can you please do a follow up check on him, give him any punishments that he deserves.." My mom tapped the table with her fingertips. As if she's in a rush.

My mom put her phone down and spotted me. "Goodmorning sweetie.." my mom smiled. "I've lodged a report, you don't have to worry alright.." my mom kissed my forehead, reassuring me that everything will be alright. 

As pernormal, Sunday's my do-nothing day. Hours passed, and it's finally time for bed again. Ugh, Monday.

--

"See ya, mom." I closed the car door behind me. School school school. Where did my weekends go..

I tucked my hand into my hoodie pocket, fiddling with my phone. 

"Hyejin!" A deep voice startled me as I enter the school compound. Chanyeol was ahead of me, leaning against the wall. I smiled. "Hey.." I waved, greeting him.

"MOVE!" A harsh voice could be heard from far. "I SAID MOVE." Chanyeol and I turned to Jesicca who's stomping her feet towards us. "YOU CRAZY !" Jesicca grabbed my collar, only to be pushed away by Chanyeol. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?? YOUR EFFIN MOM CALLED THE FRIGGIN SCHOOL, AND TOLD BULL ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND!" Jesicca screamed all out. "Why aren't you talking? I SAID, YOUR MOM TOLD THE SCHOOL SOME BULL, KIM. HYE. JIN!" Jesicca tried to grab my collar again. 

"STOP GRABBING HER WTF." Chanyeol grabbed her arms and swung it to the side. I stayed quiet, moving behind Chanyeol. Yes I am, scared. Yes I do, feel small. "Can't you leave her alone? So sick and tired of seeing your face, so sick and tired of seeing you hurting her WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" Chanyeol exploded. 

Whistle blows, echoing through the hallway.

"Get back to class..." The discipline master instructed. He stared at us, before rolling his eyes. Wait, so.. He doesn't give a ? Doesn't give a about Jesicca being all loud and violent? Wow.. 

"I'll see you later.." Chanyeol said before entering his class. His facial expression is something I've never seen before. Frowning and his eyebrows a little tilted. He's angry. Really angry. 

I nodded in return, still keeping quiet. Sigh.

"Hyejin.. are you okay? Why are you so gloomy.." Choa asked when I took a seat. "Did something happen.." 

I nodded, putting my head on the table. Signalling Choa that it's not the right time to talk about what happened earlier on. Maybe I can tell her after feeling slightly better.

Hours passed, and it's finally food-time. Haha, I meant, break.

"Choa.. Jesicca attacked me again this morning. My mom called the school yesterday, and she knows about it. She said that my mom talked bull.. and the thing that makes me feel worse is that the discipline master didn't give a about what was going on. Is he on Jesicca's side or what?" I grabbed a bite after going straight to the point.

"He didn't do a thing.....? That's inappropriate." Choa scoffed, feeling disappointed too. 

School went on as pernormal and it's finally dismissal time.

"Wanna get some ice-cream?" Choa jumped. "YES LET'S GOOOO~" Ice-cream, it makes me feel better all the time. Ice-cream, my happiness.

Minutes of walking, we finally arrived a nearby ice-cream cafe. God, the weather. It's getting more and more unbearable as days go by.. 

"Hmmmm" I stared at the menu, next to the counter. 

"NEIGHBOUR?" I heard a familiar voice at the back of the cafe. I turned to search the voice. "Oh? Baekhyun?" I smiled, waving at him. "Omg." I heard Choa whispering to herself. Probably she's excited.

I scanned through the boys who were next to Baekhyun. I spotted Chanyeol. Chanyeol has his arms folded, and he doesn't make any eye-contact with me. Maybe he's busy thinking or he doesn't know that I'm here. Meh, I'm just gonna get my ice-cream.

We took a seat, few tables away from the boys. 

"Yah, remember that one day. Lay bought a unicorn toy but he accidentally left it in a shoe shop. HAHAHAH so dumb, I swear. He panicked and had tears in his eyes, walking back and forth to recall where he left it. He got it back in the end though." Xiu Min laughed his off, grabbing attention from the ones around him. The boys laughed as how weird Xiu Min's laughter was.

"What's up with my unicorn..." Lay took a sip of his pepsi. 

 "LAYNICORNNNNNN." Sehun said out loud, only to get a smack from Baekhyun. "Shut up."

"Oh oh oh guys do you wanna hear a joke?" Chen sat up straight in his chair. "What.." The boys' replies over lapped each other.

"Do you know where peanut butter came from?" He smiled, expecting weird answers from the members.

"Peanuts? Trees? Butter?" The boys said an answer each.

"Wrong~ The answer is.." 

"Where..."

"From the JAR.." Chen laughed. The boys stayed quiet, frozen.

"Wtf that's... lame.." Kai squinted his eyes at Chen. "LAME SHIIIIT." D.O sticked his tongue out. "I don't get it.." Luhan wondered, looking like a lost deer.

"Okok, knock knock." Kris cleared his throat.

"Who's there.." the boys answered.

"Kris." 

"Kris who?" the boys answered together again.

"Kris Wu."

"Who?" "Wuu."

"Huh wtf." Suho scratched his head.

"No I'm asking you.." Luhan asked, leaning forward. 

"No it's wuuu!" Kris insisted.

"WHO??" Tao asked, feeling a little o-my-god-what-is-he-trying-to-say.. 

"Whatever you're not my style.." Kris waved his hand in the air, defeated. "Wtf.." Baekhyun's jaw dropped a little. "Okok next..." 

"Guys do you know how I'll be if I become a tour guide?" Chen laughed a little. The boys stared at Chen, waiting for some gag.

"Hi my name is Chen. I'm your tour guide I guess. Welcome to Korea. If you look to the right, you will see Korea. If you look to the left, you will see Korea." Chen smiled. 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH WTF" Baekhyun laughed out loud, followed by other members. 

"HHAHAHA wts, the boys seem fun to hang out with.." I laughed, as I've been listening to their jokes.

Suddenly, the boys stopped laughing. I looked at them, and they seem to be approached by a girl. She was putting a piece of paper on their table, infront of Chanyeol. And then she signaled him to call him anytime. "Woooooo." The boys woo-ed, but Chanyeol didn't budge. 

"Who is she..." Hyejin and Choa followed her movement. By the time she gets out of the cafe, my eyes widened. "Is she Jesicca's friend..?" I asked. "Seems like it..." Choa mumbled. 

By the way, I wonder whether Chanyeol's alright.. He seems gloomy since this morning. Is he alright? What's disturbing him..

 

--

OMG I CAN FINALLY UPDATEEEEE TT