T W O

Just Wait, Ph!

I rolled over in bed facing Taemin's back, he was still sleeping while I cuddled up to his back. I had woken up before the alarm as usual as of lately, I stared at his newly dyed pink hair. I realized today would be the last day I have with him for a month or so as he was heading back to Korea tonight.

Last night he had packed up his belongings so he didn't waste a minute of our time, which I felt was sweet of him. I rolled over to face the clock again; 5:04 am. I lightly stepped out of bed finding myself the way in the dim lighting to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror a sighed, I had forgotten to take my little bit of make-up off and now I looked like a Panda.

I splashed water on my face scrubbing at my eyes trying to remove the dark circles, it worked fairly well. I shut the light off and walked into the living room to the couch and slumped into the fabric, I grabbed my sketch book and began to work.

--

"Hey Babe, what are you doing up so early?" Taemin walked into the living room, his hair was in all different directions and he was still shirtless. Only in dreams have I imagined this, but now it stood in front of me. "Also, did you not feel like wearing pants?" He glanced at my bare legs.

I jumped up and began to walk back the bedroom, but Taemin grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close to his body. I turned around in his arms and faced him, his sleepy smile was so beautiful. He walked backwards to the couch pulling me with him taking a seat, pulling me down to straddle his hips.

Our lips met in a warm passionate kiss, I could feel his feelings into the kiss; The way he bit my lower lip and placed his hands on the small of my back. I moved my hands to the sides of his face, the blush on my cheeks beginning to boil. We were slowly beginning to get more intimate as we went on, we had only been official for a month or so.

I pulled away and looked him into the eyes, "I love you, now what do you want for breakfast?"

He gave me Eskimo kisses before asking for his favorite, "Banana Milk!"

"Yah! That's not food!" I poked his nose and scooted off his lap to make breakfast in the kitchen.

--

We sat on the balcony in our shorts soaking up what sun was left of the season, we didn't have anything planned till after lunch.

"When are you coming back to Korea?" Taemin asked not taking his gaze from the sky.

"Maybe after this huge show, like a little vacation." I replied to him, turning my head to face him. "Why? Are you going to miss me that much?" I joked.

"Hmm, Yeah! I can't let my number one fan miss me too much."

"We are a lot closer then when I was back home."

"I know, but I promise to do well so you can stop working."

"I like working.."

"And I like you, seeing you every day like before."

"I miss it too, but work is work. I want to be able to match salaries with you, be worthy of being your girl friend."

"What makes you think you're not worthy?"

"I'm common, you're idol. Fangirls will go crazy mad."

"Doesn't matter, Phoebe is the girl for me and I like her the way she is."

"Oh really? You make it sound like I have zero flaws."

"Only one."

"YAH! I thought you liked me the way I was?" I lightly punched him in the arm.

He didn't answer right away, which worried me a little bit. He seemed to have a trouble look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I hesitantly asked him.

"Don't kill me when I ask."

"Ok, I wont Kill you, can say much for beating." I stuck my tongue out, I knew what question was coming-

"Did you and Key really have like Selene-ssi said?"

I took a deep breath, " That was over a year ago, I was emotional and he happened to be there.."

There was a thick silence before a frustrated sigh came from Taemin. "But I was there too! Key has shooed me away! "

I just stayed silent, I knew he was frustrated with me and I had nothing else to say, he was right. I just nodded in agreement and continued to soak up the sun rays, I'd let him cool down and we'd continue on our plans later.

--

Things went a little awkward at first as we browsed through the mall, I wanted to get some inspiration for my newest task and spend time with Taemin at the same time. We kept strolling along in full disguise, he kept pointing to clothing he liked and he managed to buy some. It was a baby blue shirt that caught his eye next, he dragged me to the rack and started to look at his size.

"Oh! Ph! They have it in baby pink, we can get couple shirts!" He raised his voice calling me over to him and holding the shirt up against my chest. "Please, let me buy this for you?"

We were starting to get looks as I blushed in front of him, "Y-yah, your drawing attention. "

"Can I?" he whined like a little kid.

"Okay, hurry up." I crossed my arms acting like a mother.

I had to admit watching him get excited over a pair of shirts was adorable, but what I didn't see as a fan was how manly he could be. Knowing him on a personal level even after two years was a dream, I couldn't get a grip on reality some times.

Taemin grabbed my hand gently seeing my lost in thought, we walked silence until we reached the car. We didn't speak the entire way back to my apartment, it wasn't until we got to the front door when he spoke up again.

"Ph, come back with me."