N I N E

Just Wait, Ph!

"Its.." The CW paced around the dress inspecting it. "Breath Taking."

I just bowed politely and said nothing as she took her seat back at her desk, taking hold of my sketch book. She flipped through pages and signed in the corner of pages and them slid me the book. She did some typing on her computer which made me nervous, making me also clutch the pill bottle in my pocket.

"I marked a handful of your designs in your book, and I have given you a slot in the up coming Kayos Design Fair. I would like you to make all of the outfits I picked for this."

I winced a bit, "Do I have more than three days this time?"

"You have two months to make the four of those designs, and if you finish before- I'd like you to hand make a wedding dress for my niece."

"So five designs?" I felt a little light headed.

"Four, and then you have until April for the wedding dress." She took a look at her computer and handed me a forum. "I also hope you will join us here, Yee-soo."

"Of course! I'd love to!" She stood up from her chair and we shook to my new employment.

--

After a few days of rest I was visited by Taemin again, he seemed to be in a good mood. He hummed some songs I didn't know and kissed my forehead. I hugged him tightly and told him my news about Kayos.

"Wow, I knew my little lilac could do it" He gently ran his fingers in my hair and sat down on the couch pulling me onto his lap. "But I have good news too."

"Oh~ Can you tell me? I want to know!" I poked his nose playfully.

"I'm writing an album." his expression on his face was so dopey, he was so happy.

"Wow Babe! I'm so happy for you! Did you write about me?"

"Hmm, I don't know. Guess you'll have to wait and see."

Taemin began to kiss me lightly on the lips, each time getting a little more deeper and passionate. I rested my arms on his shoulders and tangled my hands in his hair, something in me fueled into a passionate make out session.

Taemin's hands were under my shirt and caressing my hips as he grinded me down onto . And one thing lead to another, we were in bed and making love. For the first time in our relationship I gave him everything I had. Taemin finally got to show his love for me in physical form.

DANGER! oneul bame oneul bame oneul bame oneul bame!

My alarm woke me up from my slumber, I tried to remember what happened then the blonde beside me in bed spoke up.

"Mmm.. How are you feeling? I didn't hurt your tummy right?" he was still full of sleep.

"I'm okay love." I kissed his forehead and climbed out of bed using the sheet as a wrap around my body.

I headed into the bathroom and took a look at myself in the mirror, all the over working made me loose some weight again. My face looked refreshed and glowing, and it made me ever happier.

I exited the bathroom and found a Taemin in his underwear smirking at me. "So, not to be nosey.. Was I better?"

"Better?" I looked at him confused.

With a small voice; "Better than Key-hyung.."

"YAH!" I threw the sheet on him and headed to my dressed and slipped on some lounging clothes.

Taemin followed me like a little puppy around the house waiting for my response, finally it annoyed me until I just told him.

"Yes! It was better, because it was with my all time Bias! Lee Fricken Taemin! I SLEPT WITH TAEMIN!" I shouted to the world playfully before grabbing my coffee from the Tassimo.

"That's my little stalker." Taemin kissed the side of my head and sat down at the counter.

I sat across from him, and flipped through my purse looks for my pills. I pulled everything out and finally found them at the bottle of the bag. I pulled them out and opened the bottle taking a pill out, this caught Taemin's attention.

"What is that for?" He picked up the bottle after I closed it and read the label.

"For my Anxiety and ptsd." I mumbled taking the bottle from him.

"I'm sorry." He said, this time looking in my eyes.

"For what min?"

"Not being able to protect you," I could see his eye begin to water. "I should of stayed longer.."

"Yah, It's okay. I'm Okay, look-" I lifted my shirt. "It's all healed up! No worries!" I tried to cheer him up, and it worked.

"I'll protect you, like a night in shining armor!"

"More like a tard in tin foil.."

"Ph!"

I giggled at him, this was a morning everything was restored to normal. I didn't feel awkward around him now that we had become one. As for the challenge in the future I was ready to take it head on! Hwaiting!

[Two Months Later.]

"Press Your Number~" I sung along with Taemin as I pulled all the outfits into bags and began to gather them onto a trolley to take down stairs. Making sure I had everything in order I fished my car keys out of my purse and pushed the trolley out of the door and locked my door.

I noticed a envelope with my English name written on it, with no sending information it was taped to the door. I put it in my purse and began to push the trolley to the elevator, where I pushed the first floor. I decided to open the note in the elevator since the ride was so long;

I ripped open the top and pulled out the contents, there was a letter and a photo. The Photo was of a photoshopped photo of me with a bunch of cut marks and dead. The letter was a warning; If I wanted to be safe I should not go to the fair today. I quickly stuffed the note back into my bag and fished for my pills, taking two this time. I could feel every inch of my body begin to sweat, when the elevator hit the main floor I rushed out to my car and began to load the outfits into my car as fast as I could basically diving into the drivers seat.

Trying to calm myself down a bit I noticed another note under the wiper blade. I opened the window and reached out of the window to grab it, and rolled the window back up. I opened this note and found the words. ' You're Brave.'

I tossed the letter in the back of the car and placed it in drive and took off towards the fair, nothing was going to keep me from being a equal as Taemin; but that was the medication talking...