Chapter 18

Choices

~ Xiumin's P.O.V. ~

The past few months have been the best time of my life. I get to live with the two people that I love the most. We moved into an apartment after a few months into our relationship, eager to start fresh in college. Luhan and I ended up in Seoul National University, and (with a little tutoring) Chen got into the University of Seoul. Both Luhan and I had to encourage him greatly in order for him to raise his grades so he could get into a good school. But, he actually aced his entrance exam, and we couldn’t have been more proud.

Of course, with him being Chen, he would deny that we helped him and say that he accomplished it on his own volition. However, don’t get me wrong, he was very grateful for everything we had done to help him, and he was more than happy to return the favor (if you know what I mean).

But, it was the little things that mattered the most. The fact that I could wake up every morning next to my Luhan and my Chen, the feeling I get whenever LuLu and I get home to find Chen attempting make dinner, and the way Luhan practically crushes my hand during a scary movie while curled up on Chen’s lap, hiding his face in Chen’s shoulder. Even the simple way Luhan and Chen would murmur “I love you” to me and each other at the most random of times, sneaking pecks on the lips while waiting in line for a BTS concert, or holding hands while walking through the park (but only at night, when there are no stupid pigeons), or cuddling close together during the winter when it would grow cold at night.

These are the things that I love most about us. The very thought of my boyfriends made me smile everyday. They make me happy. And, as far as I can tell, I’m making them happy too (at least, I'm pretty sure that I am). But, these two are the light at the end of the tunnel for me every single day that I come home to them. They are my world.

Luhan and Chen are the reasons that I am proud of the choices I have made.