Chapter 16

Choices

~ Xiumin's P.O.V. ~

Once I had suggested a polyamorous relationship they both sat there, shocked. “I understand if you guys don't want too. But I can't decide between both of you so-”

“I'll do it, for you Xiumin” Chen interrupted.

I looked over a Luhan waiting for an answer. After what felt like years he gave me a straight answer.

“I'll do it for you too, Xiumin” he said looking at me and Chen.

I gave them both a big smile and opened my arms for a hug. They both didn't object and gave me a hug. There was a moment of silence until Chen spoke.

“We should, um, all go out and do something together.” he said awkwardly

We decided to go to the park, which I thought was the worst idea ever, but, they said they would be with me the whole time so we went anyways.

When we got to the park, we just walked along the path and would talk and laugh but soon enough things got bad. Both of them would fight over me. It was super annoying and I was over it.

“Dude, back off.” said Chen, anger growing in his voice.

“No, you back off!” Luhan yelled at Chen.

“Stop!” I screamed at them as I stopped walking.

They both looked at me with guilt. They both grabbed my hand and were going to say sorry, but I stopped them. “You guys have to learn to like each other if both of you want to keep me.” I said with a touch of anger in my voice.

“So, what are you saying?” Chen asked me with confusion.

“You guys are going to spend some time alone. On a date.” I said with all seriousness in my voice.

“Okay. We’ll do it if it keeps us from losing you, right Jongdae?” said Luhan, nudging Chen slightly.

“We'll do anything.” Chen agreed as they both hugged me.

“Okay. Thank you guys. I love you both. Have fun!” I yelled, hugged both of them one more time and walked away.