Chapter 12

Choices

~ Xiumin's P.O.V. ~

Two days earlier Luhan invited me to go camping with him for a couple days and it was perfect because my parents just left town to go on a vacation.

On the day of the trip I grabbed my bag and jogged outside to see my LuLu waving to me. I jumped into the back seat with Luhan. Oh how beautiful he looked today even though he was wearing a plain t-shirt and jeans. I think I wasn't  my much fun for him though because I fell asleep halfway during the car ride.

   When we got there I was woken up by gentle shakes and a soothing voice calling my name.

“XiuXiu wake up”

   I opened my eyes and, to my surprise, Luhan’s face was inches away from mine. I freaked out and bumped our heads together on accident.

“Ow XiuXiu; that really hurt. Did I scare you that bad” he asked while rubbing his head.

 “I'm sorry Luhan, I-I-I didn’t mean to hurt you” I said going to his aid. We eventually got out of the car once our injuries seemed to be ok and set up camp. Luhan’s parents were setting up their tent so we had to set up our own, all by ourselves.

  While trying to figure out how to put it together we already had many laughs. We finally sent up the tent half an hour later. We were both exhausted after the tent fiasco we just sat down together and stared at all the open land.

  Since I had fallen asleep in the car I wasn't as tired as Luhan was and he fell asleep on me. We sat there for a while and then Luhan’s mom walked over and took a picture. “Um Mrs. Han I don't think he would appreciate that very much”

  “What is it with you two and not wanting me to take pictures when you guys are being cute?!"

  "Wait, you guys took pictures of me?" I said as my cheeks turned pink. "Well if you are going to take the picture could you send it to me?" I asked. She looked at me, smiled, and then nodded her head. I looked at my beautiful sleeping Luhan. He is so adorable when he is asleep. I thought to myself as I moved a lock of his hair out of his face.

     He started to move and then slowly opened his eyes. "Well look who is up sleepyhead" I said as I leaned my face closer to his so our noses touched.

    "Five more minutes." he said grumpily as he pushed me back into the seat so he could cuddle with me more.

    I stayed like that for a few more minutes until his parents called us for dinner. I woke him up gently like he did for me but not so close this time because I didn't want to risk another injury. We both walked over to the table, where there was a plate full of hamburgers. Once we all finished our dinner, Luhan’s dad started a fire so when it got cold we would be warm, which was a smart move because it got cold. Fast.

    Soon, all of us were huddled up by the fire. LuLu’s parents were on one side, and we were cuddling on the other. We all laughed and talked for hours. Once everyone had almost fallen asleep, we all decided it was time for bed.

  When LuLu and I walked to the tent I practically carried him the entire way. When we stepped in, my legs gave out from all the weight of both of us and he fell on top of me.

  "XiuXiu, what happened?" he asked sleepily while looking into my eyes.

  “I couldn't hold both of our weights and I fell.” I said with Luhan still laying on top of me.

    Luhan rolled off of and stood up. He slipped into some comfy clothes, so I did the same. When we got underneath the blankets, it was still freezing. No matter how many blankets we used, it wouldn't get any warmer.

  "Xiu I-I’m cold." he said to me as he shivered.

    I felt so bad for my poor Luhan. I scooted over, closer to him, and hugged him tightly so we could share body heat. He looked deep into my eyes, hugged me back and dug his face into my shoulder. It instantly got warmer and we both fell asleep. The rest of the vacation went by in a similar fashion, and it was the most fun I have had so far with LuLu.