startled

When things get serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“What is your problem Mrs. Lee? Why you were so rude to him? You didn’t even look at his resume” Leo shouted after exiting the interview room.

“Listen well dear Jung Taekwoon, this is my department and the protocol says I’m the one in charge and he has the potential.”

Leo stood there thinking really hard, he has spent his entire time working his out until his father’s sudden death and with his aunts begging he had a whole year competing and having no place in telling people what to do for the company he loved to work for, but he had no place in hiring so stood still and wait for the new worker’s first day of work.

 

 

2 weeks later

 

 

“Well well well, hello Hongbin ssi.” Mrs. Lee shook the boy’s hand and walked him to the office. ”this is your desk and you’ll be under my watch, every problem you see, you’ll tell me and I’ll inform the head just be sure to do your job well” she said and sat behind her own desk when door knocked and Taekwoon’s secretary entered.

“Mr. Jung wants to meet the new worker and welcome him” she said and Mrs. Lee laughed. ”someone is doing as he should.” she said and informed Hongbin to go and see Leo.

Knock Knock knock

“Come on in” Taekwoon said and waited for the person to enter.

Hongbin bowed “Hello, sir you’ve wanted to meet me.” He said and smiled Taekwoon was sure that boy was handsome for sure but he needed someone to help the company not more.

“I wanted to welcome you here and inform you about the consequences of you taking the job” he said and Hongbin frowned.

“What do you mean sir?” he asked and Taekwoon asked him to sit.

“You know we had two candidates for the job that you’ve picked for and as much as it might hurt you but I must say that the other candidate had the better resume and I wanted him to work for us, don’t get me wrong I’m not telling that you are unqualified or something like that I just want to tell you, you’ve got this job for doing the best and I’m expecting you to do a really good job.”

“I know what you mean sir, but I had my resume and I know I’m qualified for the job and I’ll show you that I can be even better than the guy you’ve prefer. I’ll change your mind” Hongbin said and quitted the room.

 

***

“Should I call him?” Jaehwan rolled on his bed when his brother entered his room and ask his question again.

“Lee Jaehwan, you asked this stupid question for the past few days and I told you to call him and meet him for a talk, without a proper talk you can’t know if he was fooling around or not”

“Ok I’ll call and… wait a minute, why are you searching in my wardrobe? “ Jaehwan asked sitting up.

“I’m having a meeting with Donghae’s sister, she wants to meet her future brother in law” Hyukjae told him and continued to go through the dresser.

“Haven’t you told me that his family were against him being gay? They even threw him out.” He asked.

“She is the supportive sister and she asked to meet us before we move in together.” Hyukjae murmured the last part.

“What? You’ve been planning on moving in with him whole this time and you’re telling me now? Well done bro, well done.” Jaehwan was pissed but deep down he was happy for his brother.

Hyukjae was shock because of his brother’s sudden burst. “I was planning on telling you sooner and I’m really sorry ok?”

Jaehwan just shook his head “what exactly do you want to wear?” he smiled and tried to forgive his brother.

After choosing a good shirt for Hyukjae he tried to call the Wonshik guy.

“Hello, this is Lee Jaehwan I…” he cut off by the other’s voice. “You actually called I was expecting you to call me sooner.” the boy answered.

“I think I need the job you offered when do you want to meet up to do the interview thing?” Jaehwan asked.

“Come to my office tomorrow morning, I’ll inform the receptionist to take you there, so see you later.” Wonshik told him and the phone call died.

“Ok I guess tomorrow will be big day” he said looking dumbfounded at his phone.

 

***

 

“Hello there, I’m Lee Jaehwan and…” Jaehwan was cut with the receptionist’s voice.

“Kim wonshik ssi is waiting for you, I’ll take you there” the girl said with a joy in her eyes then she fixed her makeup and headed to the elevator telling Jaehwan to follow her.

 They stopped at the fourth floor the one that Jaehwan had his interview in, they headed to the big lobby then turned right, they were about to enter the room that had a name sign which showed Kim wonshik and the made Jaehwan little bit sure of his decision, when someone called.

“What are you doing here?” Jaehwan turned t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter