Responsibility

When things get serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon’s POV

“Mr. Jung, I want to tell you that Mr. Lee sent us his resignation letter, I guess the job was too hard for him, and I need you to take my apology for my wrong choice.”

She gave me a hand written letter with a sign I reread the letter, but I could feel something was wrong with that letter.

“It’s ok; I’ll see it after finishing my job.” I told her and she just smiled and went away.

It was strange; He didn’t look like a person who gets so worn out about being yelled at, it was after lunch when my secretary informed me that Lee jaehwan wants to meet me.

"sir, I wanted to show you todays files and ask you about Mr. Lee, he is not at his department, have you seen him ?!"

I looked at him dumbfounded do I look like his nanny?!

"Should I?! No I haven't seen him and by the way this is his resigning letter I guess he is quitting his job."

"What?! but this can't be happening, there must be something wrong, he was planning on meeting you today whole weekend and you are telling me he has quitted his job?!" he told me and who the hell he think he is lecturing me.

"I don't get you Mr. Lee what is so important about this that you are so tense?!"

"Because I know something must have happened to him, he doesn't answer his phone."

What is he talking about?!

"What does it have to do with me?!" I shouted.

“Because he was trying to help you. Just hold on a second." he told me and went away and came back after 10 minutes.

"Now what?!" I was frustrated.

"Look at these, these are the evidences of Mrs. Lee and a high rank some one's lies."

It reminds me the things that Hongbin told me the other day.

"How, you..." I asked him and he just pushed the files toward me.

"Just read them, please I'm begging you. His life is in danger."

I looked at the first page seeing the hand writing, if it was Hongbin ssi's and it was different from the letter that Mrs. Lee gave me.

"Is it your hand writing?!?!" I asked Mr. Lee and he shook his head. I frowned and he took a paper from my desk and wrote something and it was different.

"Would you please ask her what has she done to him?!" Mr. Lee asked, he looked paler than before.

"I ...I ... I try my best." I said and exited the room and he was following me.

"You better do or else I'll chop your head off, Mr. CEO." he threatened me and I swear he looked scary.

"She is not here, she is probably gone." I said and it was the time when jaehwan pushed me to the wall and started yelling, “I don't ing care where is she, you have to find her and save Hongbinnie, and don't tell me it has nothing to do with you, you are the main reason of all his insecurity, I've been there Mr. Jung and it’s not fun, just find the place he is and I'll do the rest!" he said and I could see his anger.

 

 

 

 

Jeahwan's POV

When I went to give Mr. Jung that day's files, I had the feeling that I should ask him about Hongbin, and when he said that he didn't know, I was sure that I had no blood in my face.

I knew from the start that something was not right, I tried to calm myself down but now it was hard to even breath, we went down to find that but she wasn't there, I felt a heart attack coming because all the memories rushed back to me when I found out about my former company's fraud they didn't remise me easily I had some faint stiches scars of my previous experience, I don't want Hongbin to get throw something like that or worse so I shouted at Mr. Jung and in a minute a punch thrown at me face, I felt the irony taste of blood in my mouth.

"How dare you to shout at CEO, get the hell out of here." it was the person I didn't want to meet right now, the Kim Wonshik.

"Ravi-ah.. " Mr. Jung tried to talk but cut off by Wonshik.

"Hyung, he needs to know his place." he said and I was watching them.

"Mr. Jung please find him, he needs help?!" I begged Mr. Jung and bowed 90 degrees.

"I'm counting on you sir and this is my number, please call me if you found him." I bowed for the last time and rushed out of the building heading to Hongbin's place.

I cleaned the drained blood from my face and sighed, It was the least I expected Wonshik to do to me.

I buzzed Hongbin's doorbell but no one answered I went to the building's gaurd and asked about Hongbin but the guy said that Hongbin didn't come to his house last night and it was bad enough already.

I thanked and rushed to house I could feel Wonshik's hand's strength on my face and I laughed humorlessly, how I thought that the guy liked me. I felt so low and useless, Hyukjae hyung called me and after hearing my voice he came to my house, I didn't know what to do and I was restless, it was 3:00 in the morning when my phone stated to buzz, it was an unknown number which I was hoping that would be Hongbin.

"Lee jaehwan ssi... this is Jung, I'm calling from Hospital and I wanted to inform you that... he is in ER. If you want to meet him I'll send you the address." he hung up and I was watching my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter