The progress 2

When things get serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongbin’s POV

“How are you feeling Hongbin ssi?” Mr. Jung asked me first thing in the morning, it was the day of my descharge.

“I’m feeling ok, sir.” I told him not looking at his face, he sat behind my bed sighing.

“I’m sorry about everything” he said and sighed.

“It was my job and I had to do it, it’s not your fault so just forget it.” I managed to say but he shook his head.

“Police had got Mrs. Lee and her assistants, who has done this to you, I need you to fill the complaint file against them and I’ll do the rest.” Mr. Jung told me and I nod.

“I'll bring some clothes for you, put them on I’ll come back to take you.” He said but I called him to wait.

“Can I go to my own house? I can take care of myself.” I said but he shook his head.

“Look! I know I’m not the best but I need to make sure, that you are ok like the first day I’ve met you.” He smiled and told me to dress up, he asked to help me but I protested and he left me alone, the clothes were new and from best brands which I’ve seen them in fashion magazines, I sighed and got dress despite the fact that my whole body was sore and one of my legs were broken.

“This is our house, I’m living with my mother, but she is on a trip so you don’t need to feel uncomfortable.” Mr. Jung told me and I nodded then he showed me the first door on the left and helped me to get there. “This is the guest room and you can be comfortable here, if you need anything Just call Mrs. Park, she is our maid and she’ll bring you anything you want, she’ll be available until my arrival.” He said after helping me to sit on the bed then he bid me goodbye.

I sighed and looked and that suppose guest room, which was little bit smaller than my house, this is going to be so hard.

Knock Knock Knock

“Yes?”

Lady came with a big tray in her hands.” Here son, you should eat much healthy food so you can get your energy back.” She said putting the tray on his bed.

“Do you need me to feed you?” she asked and I shook my head.

“Thanks I can eat by myself.” I said and she smiled and left me alone, I had a bit of a tasty food but I could feel that my body was beginning to feel the ache in my injuries, I was sure the effect of painkiller that the nurse gave me was starting to fade away, I ate some more and rested my aching body on the bed wishing for sleep to take over me.

I felt a hand on my forehead which made me open my eyes, first it was a blur then the handsome face of my boss appeared in front of me, “you have a fever, I’ve called your doctor he is on his way.” He said with a tiny worried smile and I couldn’t believe my blurry eyes.

“Mrs. Park was cleaning your untouched dish when she found you unconscious, so she called me and I got here as fast as I can.” He continued.

“I’m sorry for that.” I managed to tell but he shook his head. “don’t be, it’s my responsibility to take care of you, so just drink this glass of water it helps you cool down.” He handed me the glass and went for calling doctor again, I was getting hot by big amount of blood rushing to my cheeks, and I drank whole water in one sip which made me cough multiple times.

“Are you ok, Hongbin ah?” he rushed to the room and I nod furiously.

“Doctor Kim is parking his car, he’ll be here soon.” Then I looked at the clock it was 3:00pm and I was really hungry but I didn’t have energy to stand up.

“Hello Mr. Lee, Mr. Jung called me and informed me about your faint, do you have any pain or soreness?” He asked while checking my injuries, Mr. Jung was in the room and I was feeling all in front of his worried eyes.

“you are healing and the pain is common, I’ll prescribe you some strong pain killer, it may make you sleepy for some time but It’s good for you, and because you haven’t ate much food you’ll be needing an IV therapy, I’ll inject one for today and call me if you had the same condition tomorrow so I’ll send a nurse to inject another one, and don’t forget to change your bandages.”

“Thank you doctor, I guess I myself woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter