The progress...

When things get serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter4

Leo’s POV

It was 9:00pm and I was sure every department was empty, I stretched my body gathering my belongings and headed to second floor because the only vending machine in the building and I needed some sweet drink, when I headed to the machine I saw a lighting coming out of one of the cubicles I pulled my tired legs toward the cubicle and to my surprise Lee Hongbin was busy working.

“Wow you’re still working, aren’t you tired?” I said and I didn’t know that I startled poor boy.

“Oh my god, Mr. Jung you could be little lower I almost got a heart attack.”

. “Oh god I’m sorry I’ll get you something to drink.”  He was paler than the last time I saw him he tried to protest but I ignored him and went to vending machine to get a drink for Hongbin ssi and myself.

“Here, drink it, it will help you. I’m terribly sorry for scaring you” I told him handing him the drink.

“Thank you sir.” He smiled showing his dimples.

I sat on the chair in front of his desk drinking my iced coffee. “The office hours finishes at 5, your family will be worried, you should go back home sooner.” I told him he just smiled.

“I have no one waiting for me at home, the best thing for me is working until late, that way I won’t feel bored at home.” He told me and It made me sad somehow, it’s really nice to have someone waiting for you at home, that’s why I haven’t  moved out yet.

“So you’ve moved out, it’s a big challenge. Isn’t it?” I asked and he laughed.

“Sir, haven’t you read my resume? I’m an orphan and I’ve been raised in an orphanage.” He said.

Well done Taekwoon, you just made a jerk out of yourself. ”I’m sorry for bringing this up.”

“It’s ok Mr. Jung you didn’t know and I’m fine with it.” he said and started to gather his things.

“Are you done?” I asked and he nodded.

“Do you have a car?” I asked and he shook his head. ”no sir I should be fast because the last train will be leaving in any minute.” He said and I took my coat.

“I’ll take you home, I’m going to parking lot, meet me there.” I said ignoring his protests.

***

“It’s my stop. Thank you Mr. Jung, would you want to come in?” he asked and I was sure it was all about being kind and he didn’t mean any word of his sentence. I just smiled and headed to home.

 

Jeahwan’s POV

It’s been a month since me and Hongbin are working on his detective project and I was sure to make him take a copy from all of his evidences and I was in charge of keeping them safe. Wonshik have changed from the day his mom left the office, he stays in the office reading the Files and asks me questions and to my surprise he is not the smiley person anymore, he has frown on his forehead and how much I hate to admit, he looks so scary.

I was doing my job when Hongbin called; I excused myself making Wonshik looking at me suspiciously,

“What is it Hongbinnie? “

“Hyung I need to see you tonight; I guess I found the last piece of the puzzle.” He said and I could sense his excited voice, I laughed and made fun of him and made him sure I’d be at his office after the office hour.

I entered my office and sat behind the desk and it was the time when Mrs. Secretary made her way to our office and to his target Kim Wonshik, I forgot to mention that he does all of his playboy stuff in the office except and I’m so happy about it.

The smooch sound made me lose my concentration so I puffed the air and stood   up to head outside, he pushed the girl away and called me.

“Where do you think you are going? We need some works to be done by tomorrow,

I was startled he said something to the girl’s ear and she went away.

“I…I just wanted to make you some privacy so I wanted to go out and come back when you were done, and now I guess there is no need to go out.” I smiled sheepishly and I was sure I was pale.

He stood up and came closer, he was an inch further away and I could feel his breath hit my face I gulped down my saliva, “why are you so shocked? You were getting distracted by other person now, are you that jealous?” with that he pressed his lips on mine moving them to an unknown rhythm, I tried my best to push him away but he was stronger and my body was going hot, I knew he was my superior and more than that my crush but this was wrong, without knowing my eyes filled with unshed tears and I managed to tell, “p…please…let me go.” And with that he pecked my lips for the last time and smirked.

“I need to go you finish your job and then, you may be dismiss.” He said grabbing his coat, then he went away without a goodbye, I sat on the floor hugging my knees and let the unshed tears to fall down I didn’t know what time it was when I felt a hand on my shoulder, when I looked up I saw Hongbin’s worried face.

“What happened to you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter