love?

When things get serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehwan’s POV

I woke up because of the loud sound of door knocking; I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and checked the time and it showed 2 am, I got up and walked to the front door, I knew that Wonshik was a heavy sleeper so he wouldn’t wake up, I rushed to the door as the knocking got louder and opened it, there was standing a drunk pretty *and I must add gorgeous* girl with smudged mascara looking at me with frown. “Where is Oppa?” she asked and I frowned. “I guess you came to wrong address.” I assured but to my surprise.

“Where is shikkie oppa?” she screamed and I frowned.

“Who are you talking about?” I asked.

“My boyfriend, Wonshik.” I just nodded. “He is sleep.”

“He can’t sleep without me, oppaaaa where are you?” And she was in the house opening every door to find his oppa, I mentally slapped myself to actually believe Wonshik’s confession.

“oppa there you are.” She shouted and closed the door behind her, I shook my head and entered my own room walking straight toward my bed putting on my earplugs that I used to use for the times when Donghae was with Hyukjae hyung doing activities in the room next door to prevent hearing unwanted voices, I closed my eyes but after some minutes someone shook me and made me open my eyes to an angry looking Wonshik. His eyes were blood shot and he was so angry that I didn’t dare to say anything, he was talking but I couldn’t hear because of the earplugs so I put them off.

“What were you saying, I had these.” I smiled shyly and showed him pieces he shook his head.

“How did she have gotten here?” he asked and I shook my head with wide eyes. ”weren’t you the one who gave her the address?” I said matter of fact.

“No way I would give my address to her.” He shouted but I rolled my eyes. “Is she gone?” I asked and he frowned but nodded.

“Now you can go back and sleep, and for your information I wasn’t the one who gave her the address, I just opened the door because she was so sure about your stay here and who am I to not let her in when she was so devastated about her boyfriend?” I rolled my eyes and Wonshik shook his head. “She was not my girlfriend, believe me.” He said but I frowned. “She had your address and the last time I checked you have nothing to prove to me.”

“I have, because I’m still courting you and I want you to be my boyfriend hyung.” He said and I looked at him with confused look.

“Wonshik I was there when you were attacking girls on desk, making out or god knows what else and each day with new girl I might add… how do you expect me to believe you?” I asked and he looked at me with sorrow in his eyes.

“I was a jerk, a total jerk but I want to change, please give me a chance.” Wonshik asked and I thought “I liked this kid whole this time and what was the harm? A broken heart? That could heal in no time.” I stood there thinking for a long minute then he asked me again more like begging and I nodded.

“A…are you saying yes to my offer?” he asked with his shocked eyes. “Yes I’m saying yes, and now if you excuse me I need to sleep, you’re ex-girlfriend ruined my sweet sleep.” I said but he shook his head crashing our lips together, it was a sweet feeling that I wanted to try whole this time and I liked it so much but to my surprise he pulled away and looked at my face. “See you tomorrow.” He smiled and went away, I touched my still wet lips and smile; let’s not get so used to this sweet feeling he will get tired of me in no time, let’s just wait for some days.

 

 

Hongbin’s pov

I rushed out of the bathroom after washing my face and went to our table where Taekwoon hyung was waiting, he was looking at the menu with his glasses on which was making him so hot and I couldn’t take my eyes off him.

“Oh you came.” He told me taking off his glasses.

“yes, it was hard to wash up ink from face.” He smiled nodding.

“I wish I could take a photo of your face.” He said and I frowned. “It’s not funny hyung, I was working so I forgot to look at the mirror.” I stated he nodded and turned the menu for me to see.

“Choose and I’ll order.” He said taking out his phone checking something, after ordering the food I had no Idea what to do in that specific moment, I was looking at the table drinking water here and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter