Mrs. Lee's Job

When things get serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter8

Jaehwan’s POV

When I first put my foot in Wonshik’s former office; secretary informed me that Mr. Jung wanted to see me so I went there. “Hi Mr. Jung, How can I help you?” I said when I entered his office.

“Sorry to bother, but I’m not going to be here for the next weeks, so I want to put you in charge, don’t hesitate to call me if anything happens.” He said and I just frowned, was he kidding me? After Hongbin’s discharge from the hospital I came straight back to work and I was expecting a letter which would tell me that I’m fired because Wonshik was not working here anymore and I was his manager after all and now what Taekwoon told me made me so confuse.

“What do you mean sir?” I asked and he just grabbed some files putting them down on the desk. “It’s about Mr. Lee, he is not feeling very well and I need to be there to take care of him that’s the reason of my favor.” He said and I sighed, Hongbin didn’t have a phone yet and I didn’t know how he was and I kind of fell like a total jerk, I was afraid to come to Mr. Jung’s office to ask about Hongbin’s state because I was expecting to hear that I was fired.

“What is wrong Mr. Lee?” He asked seeing my interminable silence.

“I haven’t asked about him so I’m…” I couldn’t manage to finish my sentence. “I’ll take care of him, just take care of company because I trust you, and Wonshik asked me to put you in charge instead of him.” He said and I frowned.

“Did he call?” I asked and he looked at me with surprise.

“Wow, so you knew where he was whole this time?” he asked and I lowered my head.

“Did you asked him to call me?” he asked and I nodded.

“Thank you Jaehwan ssi, I was deadly worried about him, he doesn’t listen to anyone except me and you made him call, so I guess he listen to you as well.” He said and handed me the files.

“He is going to be back, and now I assume that he is staying at your house, I know I’m asking too much favor but please take care of him, he is like a brother to me.” He said and I nodded again so that meant I wasn’t going to get fired?

“So… sorry to ask but, does this mean that I won’t be fired after your comeback?” I asked and he frowned.

“What do you mean Jaehwan ssi?”

“I was his manager and all, and he left due to the recent problems so I was going to get fire isn’t it?” I asked and Taekwoon shook his head.

“I wouldn’t miss someone as trustworthy as you in my company, just take care of Wonshik, and call me if anything happens.” He said and I nodded.

The things were changing really fast and I didn’t have any intention in any of this, I sighed and started my work, everything was arranged and I needed to read some files and ask some of employees to do some extra work. I heard my phone ringing and after seeing my brother’s number I answered.

“What is it Hyung?”

“How can you talk to your brother like that? How are the things going? Is Hongbin ok?” He asked and I explained everything he was mad at me because of my ignorance toward my friend but he forgave me because I was like a gentle man toward Wonshik, yes this is my brother living in his rainbow colored world.

“I’m still on my journey call me if you needed anything.” He told me and bid me good bye.

I was looking through the new employee’s profiles when I passed Wonshik’s file as a new selling manager, so they gave him Hongbin’s job. I was happy for nothing, this is how the world works, it eliminates who is not useful how stupid was I? My hands began to shake, I needed some fresh air.

It was almost lunch time so I went to grab something to eat when I saw employees looking and whispering, I rolled my eyes and sat behind an empty table.

“Oh, Jaehwan hyung.” I was the voice I didn’t want to hear in that specific moment.

“oh.. Wonshik ssi.” I said and stare at my food while he was getting his food.

 

Wonshik’s POV

I was in the company working on my job not paying attention to people’s stares, It was lunch time when I took a break and seeing Jeahwan there made me happy, the guy was like a good friend, he let me stay at his house after all the awful things I’ve done to him and I really wanted to have him back in my life, I was attracted to his personality and his cute features but the guy wasn’t happy seeing me right now.

“How was your first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter