New things

When things get serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 weeks later

Jaehwan's POV

"Jaehwan ssi these documents are for Mr. Kim and after reading and taking important notes bring them back to me." Mr. Jung told me then I rushed to my room, it’s Monday and is been two weeks since I've started working as Kim Wonshik’s or better say Ravi's assistant and for these past weeks I haven't seen him more than 2 hours each day and it really pisses me off, he always flirt with employees and each day he spends his time with one of them and in the end he shows off to learn the things that he was supposed to read and take a note. it gives me so much work but I'm happy with my job it gives me confident and now that my brother moved in with his boyfriend I don't need his financial support anymore.

It was last hours of day duty when a woman in her fiftieth entered the room looking at me up to down.

"Who are you and where is Wonshik?!" the lady asked and I really didn't know her.

"I'm his assistant and he is not here but he'll be here any minute." I assured her but I felt so insecure.

"So you are his assistant!?Why didn’t he informed me about hiring you?" she said, and my only sentence that was suitable for the situation was 'and who the hell are you'

I was in the progress of finding the right answer when the door opened and showed my rescuer, it was Ravi and he was so happy that I assumed he just has got laid, what am I thinking?!

"Hi mom!!! What are you doing here?! He asked hugging the lady.

“I’m here to see if you really are working or not and I must say I'm impressed, so about this assistant of yours I need to see his profile and resume." she asked.

“Mom he is the best and even Leo hyung accepted him so I'm sure of my decision." Ravi told her mother but she just laughed.

"Do you think I trust him?! Nope"

The day when Mr. Jung told me about the job he explained about the competition they were in, it was so nice so see how the cousins weren't so into the competition thing but this lady is nothing similar to nice.

“Do you thing he chooses a right guy for you to help you?! No he is just choosing some stupid to make you lose the competition."

And if I tell I was so offended it would be a total fact.

"Mom, he is the best and for your information... Lee Jaehwan ssi would you please excuse us?! “Ravi asked and I nodded and bid the lady goodbye on my way, I enter the elevator and pressed the ground floor button because I needed caffeine.

End of POV

 Hongbin's POV

after the meeting with Mr. Jung I was into my work cause I needed to show how great I could be so I was searching about the wrong moves that we made which have caused the company big damage and I was having problem analyzing them, I rubbed my eyes and went to grab some coffee when the elevator’s door opened I saw a familiar figure standing in the corner deep in his thoughts, I tried to remember his name but I only remembered that we had the same last name.

"Mr. Lee?! is that you?!" I asked and he looked up a bit shock.

"Oh god it is you, how are you doing?! And what are you doing here?!"

I asked him he was looking at me confused then he smiled.

"Sorry Hongbin ssi, I wasn't in my good mood so it took me time to remember you, I'm fine and I was working here for the past two weeks but I'm afraid this is my last day." he told me and could see how desperate he was.

"Let’s go have some milkshake and talk, the milkshake is on me." I told him and he just smile nodding.

After ordering we sat behind one of the coffee tables and he told me about his experiences and Kim Wonshik's mom at the end.

"She must be so cruel but didn't you tell me that Mr. Kim was all on your side?! I guess he will protect your position cause I think the CEO himself is your biggest fan” I told him and he frowned.

“Do you remember the day when we did the interview, and they chose me instead of you so at my first day of work he told me that I’ve taken some talented person’s place so I need to be as good as that person which I knew it was you.” I explained and he just smiled.

“It’s nice of you telling me this but please don’t lie.” He told me putting his head on his hands on the table.

“I didn’t lie Jaehwan ssi.” I said and he looked up, I continued. ”And I need your help, I have some problems and you are the only expert I know.” I knew It wasn’t a right time to tell him this but he just smiled and nodded. ”I’ll help you but if I was able to continue my job if not, I won’t be able to do so.” He said a bit sad.

“Everything is going to be alright Jaehwan ssi.” I told him and sip from my milkshake.

We were busy talking when Jaehwan’s phone rang and he answered and in a second his mood brightened.

“Yes, Ravi ah I’ll be there, ok bye. “He smiled and put his phone back in his pocket.

“any good news?” I asked him and he nodded.

“I’m still having my job so I can help you in anything you want.” Jaehwan stated and I was so happy for him.

“I’m so happy for you Jaehwan ssi.” I said and he smiled.

”call me hyung and thank you for accompanying me.” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter