Big change

When things get serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongbin’s POV

My body was hurting so bad, I needed to wake up and find somebody to help me, but when I managed to open my eyes, after getting use to the sudden light, the white walls told me otherwise, I was in hospital and I was so curios to know who would even realize my gone…

“Ah... “It was the only thing I could tell before someone rushed to me.

“Hongbinnieee, you’re finally awake, oh my god… I should ask for a doctor. “It was Jeahwan hyung’s voice and for some odd reason it was warming to know that at least someone cares for me.

“You should be quieter, he needs to rest Mr. Lee” and it was… Mr. Jung’s voice, why is he here? I looked around and there he was, Mr.Jung was watching me with an expressionless look but somehow I could see worry in his eyes, and he just opened his mouth to tell something but got interrupted by doctor’s arrival.

“You’re finally awake Mr. Lee. Do you have more than common soreness in your body?” he asked and I just shook my head, he checked my body after pulling curtains around my bed.

“Your wounds are healing and you’ll be discharged very soon because you finally woke up after a long sleep.” He smiled and went away.

“So when is he discharging exactly? I need to prepare my house for him.” Again it was Jeahwan hyung’s voice, I inhaled and tried to sit up, and it was when Mr. Jung rushed to help me.

“What do you need Hongbin ssi?” he asked.

“W..water.” I told him and Jaehwan Hyung gave me the water as fast as he could. Ok these guys are freaking me out.

“Mr.Lee he is coming with me and that’s final.”

“Oh then your aunt would do her job easier? Like choking him in his sleep or poisoning his food?” Jaehwan hyung shouted not too loud to bring nurses over.

“What are you talking about Jaehwan ssi? I’m as worried as you are he need a full care and you can’t fulfill that, but I can afford hiring nurse to take care of him.” He told Jaehwan hyung and hyung just frowned.

“He is so important for me to even quit my job to take care of him and don't you dare talk to me about your wealth..."

"Lee jeahwan why are you shouting in hospital, hongbinnie needs rest not hearing you two nagging, now both of you shoo." I looked shock at the source of the sound and I was so happy to see Hyukjae hyung.

"Who are you?!" Mr. Jung asked and jaehwan hyung introduced him.

he came near the bed and ruffled my hair I could see worry in his eyes like the way jaehwan hyung and even Mr.Jung eyes looked... how could I get this lucky to have them?!

“are you feeling better?!" he asked.

"y...yes ..h.."

“Don’t talk much, you'll lose energy. your going to be discharge soon and these two are fighting over taking care of you, so who do you like to stay with?!" he asked and I frowned.

“I mean, it’s you who should be comfortable with him, I was more than eager to take you to my place but I have a plane to catch tomorrow, so tell me or these two will fight forever."

I looked at those two who were busy eye fighting.

"I'll ... be ...fine by myself." I managed to tell and both of them start talking, but thanks to hyukjae hyung they shut up.

“I know how are you feeling about not wanting to bother anyone and all but you need a really good care in this condition so you have no other choice than picking one of these two."

I looked at them and sigh, as much as I wanted to stay with jaehwan hyung, I couldn't choose him because he was talking about quitting and I knew very well that he needed his job.

"I'm sorry ... to tell you this but ... I don't want to stay with jaehwaniee hyung." I told him and I looked down.

"It’s your decision and I appreciate it dear."Jaehwan hyung told me and smiled.

"Am... so I'll ask your doctor about you discharging date." Mr.Jung told us and rushed outside.

"Wow binnie, is this the same guy that Jaehwan was talking about?!” Hyukjae hyung asked and I frowned.

“Your crush man!!!?" he told me and all the blood in my body rushed to my face, I nodded and then it hit me... I just chose to stay with my crush for I don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter